Spray St in Elwood
Spray St was designed to impress. Expansive living spaces are complemented by gorgeous modern furnishings and three bedrooms, plus a second living space (with another bed) make it an ideal urban retreat for families and groups alike.
This fabulous home has everything you could need, including lock up garage for two cars. The kitchen is the envy of all cooks, fully equipped to allow you to self cater. However, if you would rather eat out, Elwood Village is just at the end of the street and has more quality restaurant and cafe options than most local areas. Or head into St Kilda for a taste of the local nightlife.
Please note that this property has stairs that cannot be gated, so is not appropriate for toddlers who like to climb. Parents with small children will be asked to sign a stair safety waiver in order to stay at this property.
Spray St is located just 200m from the beach and shops. It is also only a short stroll to the heart of vibrant and diverse St Kilda.
Townhome with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2370 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
8 guests maximum
35 minutes by car
The happening streets of Elwood
Activities of Interest
- Spray St is located just 200m from the beach and shops. It is also only a short stroll to the heart of vibrant and diverse St Kilda.
- The city's location on Port Phillip Bay, along with its many public pools and recreation centres, means there are endless opportunities for swimming all year round.
- Detour off Chapel Street to Greville Street in Prahran, a vibrant stretch of vintage stores, an independent record shop, edgy cafes, gallery spaces and outposts of local designers.
Places of Interest
- Board one of the many river craft at Southgate or Princes Walk to visit such as Melbourne Park, the Royal Botanical Gardens and Herring Island Park.
- The Fitzroy Gardens are 150 years old and span over 26 acres. Few other capital cities can boast such a significant garden so close to the City's centre. A perfect spot to wile away an afternoon under a shady tree.
- Overview Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA) is Australia's leading contemporary art gallery. It brings the best international and Australian artists and creative thinkers to audiences looking for inspiration.
- St Kilda is Melbourne’s seaside playground and is much-loved by residents and visitors alike. St Kilda is renowned for its expansive view of Port Phillip, safe sandy beach, palm-lined boardwalk, gorgeous sunsets and great restaurants, bars and cafés.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo