Little Charles is not so little on the inside…
This heritage listed workers cottage, steeped in history, has had a snappy modern makeover. Clever design has opened it up creating a split-level home with multiple living spaces including a warm, cosy lounge and a funky, sunny outdoor courtyard.
The two airy bedrooms accommodate up to 4 people, and the light modern bathroom services both.
Just 10 steps away from the uber-cool Smith St, Melbourne’s coolest, most unique boutique café and restaurant precinct. You will be immersed in amazing street life the minute you walk out the door.
Heading into Melbourne couldn’t be easier – only 1km from the CBD and the tram at your doorstep.
Just a hop, skip and a jump from hip Smith St and Gertrude Streets dining and shopping and a 5 minute tram ride into the centre of the city. Everything is at your fingertips.
Take a short walk and enjoy award winning coffee and unforgettable breakfast at Proud Mary or book dinner at acclaimed nearby diners such as Huxtable and Cutler and Co.
Townhome with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1076 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The happening streets of Fitzroy.
Activities of Interest
- Melbourne boasts a fabulous group of golf courses that epitomise the golden age of golf architecture. These highly ranked layouts are built on land in the southeast suburbs ideal for golf and conveniently located within a short distance of each other.
- Just a hop, skip and a jump from hip Smith St and Gertrude Streets dining and shopping and a 5 minute tram ride into the centre of the city.
- Take a short walk and enjoy award winning coffee and unforgettable breakfast at Proud Mary or book dinner at acclaimed nearby diners such as Huxtable and Cutler and Co..
Places of Interest
- The Fitzroy Gardens are 150 years old and span over 26 acres. Few other capital cities can boast such a significant garden so close to the City's centre. A perfect spot to wile away an afternoon under a shady tree.
- Board one of the many river craft at Southgate or Princes Walk to visit such as Melbourne Park, the Royal Botanical Gardens and Herring Island Park.
- Overview Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA) is Australia's leading contemporary art gallery. It brings the best international and Australian artists and creative thinkers to audiences looking for inspiration.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo