Mountain Lodge on Ivey Lake
Winter Wonderland and Summer Paradise
Drumkeeran House is a classic example of the revival of the use of square-cut dovetail chinked logs hewn from British Columbia’s massive Western Red Cedars.Strikingly set on the headland point of Ivey Lake, a trophy fly-fishing lake, the small private five acre estate of Drumkeeran is blessed with a stunning and unforgettable country location.
This 6 bedroom, 6.5 bath estate lands boast over 700 feet of waterfront with private dock and are richly forested with mature fir, cedar, hemlock, pine, birch, maple and wild dogwood.
A small house on the property, Ardbeg Cottage, is the home of a full-time caretaker/concierge to take care of the house and grounds and ensure that every need of the guests at Drumkeeran House is looked after.
For our winter guests, the lake is frozen for skating, curling or hockey. Snowshoeing and cross-country at the door step. World class downhill at Whistler. Then home to a roaring log fire. Superb!
Spring and fall have their own special magic, especially for the fly fishermen, but summer is a paradise of swimming, canoeing and kayaking and all the pleasure of outdoors - golf, hiking, mountain biking, horse riding, white water rafting and much, much more.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 10000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Vancouver International Airport - YVR
Approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes by car
Drumkeeran House is a lakefront property with splendid views over the lake north towards D'arcy and west and south towards Mount Currie
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Winter Sports, Rafting, Sledding, Sightseeing, Golf
- Swimming, Cycling, Hunting, National Parks
- Mountain Biking, Walking, Flyfishing
Places of Interest
- Only 40 Minutes Away from beautiful Whistler, Canada
- Since the Pemberton Valley is 487m/1,600ft lower in elevation than the mountain magnet of Whistler/Blackcomb, its warmer micro-climate makes Pemberton such a year round adventure playground that many outdoor outfitters based in Whistler actually operate o
- Joffre Lake, Nairn Falls, Duffey Lake and Birkenhead Provincial Parks all offer excellent ways to explore the Pemberton countryside.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet