Myranda is a property that is truly reflective of its surroundings. From the elegant entrance hall to the light filled bedrooms, every room features heritage touches, the perfect compliment to the cultural surroundings awaiting you just outside the front door.
Downstairs is home to three of the bedrooms and a bathroom that has access to the side decking area. After you have cooked up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen (or watched the cooks at work from the relaxing seating area in the kitchen), you will be spoilt for seating options. With a formal, informal and an outdoor setting to choose from, you are covered for all eventualities or numbers.
The ground floor also includes a beautiful formal living room and a more relaxed lounge that has direct access into the private courtyard - the perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine or a beer in the late afternoon.
Upstairs is a real treat, with a large, stunningly decorated master suite. Not only will guests have their own private sanctuary, this bedroom also has French doors that open onto a large balcony, suburban escapism at its best!
Ornate open fire places, decorative plaster work and high ceilings all contribute to the indulgent feel of this beautiful home.
Townhome with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2152 square feet
King, King, Full, and Full
8 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
The happening streets of Carlton's neighborhood.
Activities of Interest
- The city's location on Port Phillip Bay, along with its many public pools and recreation centres, means there are endless opportunities for swimming all year round.
- Melbourne boasts a fabulous group of golf courses that epitomise the golden age of golf architecture. These highly ranked layouts are built on land in the southeast suburbs ideal for golf and conveniently located within a short distance of each other.
- Melbourne's best shopping and dining, including Brunswick St and Lygon St.
Places of Interest
- Perfectly positioned within walking distance of all Carlton's top attractions, including Lygon Street, local parks and cafes.
- The Carlton Gardens contains the Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne Museum and Imax Cinema, tennis courts and an award winning children's playground.
- Board one of the many river craft at Southgate or Princes Walk to visit such as Melbourne Park, the Royal Botanical Gardens and Herring Island Park.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet