Seabrook Island, South Carolina
Seabrook Island Club - 5 Bedroom Villa
Seabrook Island Club - 5 Bedroom Villa
Vacation in this beautifull, newly renovated five bedroom home. It's exceptional location coupled with ocean views makes it a great choice for your next family vacation.
This tri-level home is located on a large corner lot one row back from the oceanfront. Enjoy ocean views from multiple ocean facing decks. The beach boardwalk is less than a minute from the house. Walk to the Club pools located just down the street.
The home's first level features two spacious bedrooms with deck access and two newly renovated baths. The second master suite downstairs with queen bed has a luxurious en suite bath with a huge custom tile shower. Upstairs the master suite features a king bedroom, private en suite bath with a newly renovated bath and deck access.
The newly renovated kitchen opens to the dining and living rooms for easy conversation. The living area offers brand new hardwood flooring, soaring ceiling, deck access and a screened porch too!
The fourth bedroom on the main level is appointed with two twin beds and also has a newly renovated private bath. The fifth bedroom occupies the third level. The triangular windows in this bedroom offer exceptional ocean views!
This is our largest pet friendly home with easy beach access and outdoor shower for easy rinse off after a day at the beach! Free WIFI internet and gas grill are additional features for guests. We are so excited to share this beautifully updated home with our guests this summer!
Activities include: Pool, Surf Fishing, Swimming, Tennis
Beach, Area Fitness Center, Medical Services Nearby, Nearby Grocery, Shopping, Baseball Park, Battlefields, Museums, Symphony Orchestra, Theatre.
Golfers will have a hard time choosing between Seabrook Island's two championship golf courses, Ocean Winds and Crooked Oaks. Tennis enthusiasts are treated to an exceptional, full service Racquet Club featuring 15 Har Tru clay courts.
Oceanfront pools and seasonal oceanfront dining are most popular with vacationing guests. No need to feel guilty about over indulging in the delicious dining options, the Lake House fitness center is a world class facility offering a challenging work out to fitness buffs of all levels. Want a real adventure? How about a horse back ride on the beach? Seabrook Island is one of just a few destinations on the east coast offering beach rides! All these activities can be arranged during your stay at this resort property through the activities desk. Refer to additional property fees!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
About 45 minutes by car
Ocean Area Views
Additional Fees** Mandatory Resort Fees:
Please note all ThirdHome guest members would be required to pay a CLUB AMENITY FEE of $150.00 for the week which gives full access to enjoy all Seabrook Island Club benefits.
The Seabrook Island Club offers members and guests access to an array of resort style amenities that turn ordinary days into extraordinary memories. All guests of Seabrook Exclusives enjoy amenity access during their stay.
Activities of Interest
- Boat, Fish & Swim. The tidal creeks, salt marshes, rivers, open waters, and marina are calling. However you choose to navigate these waters, by kayak, boat, paddleboard or canoe, you’ll find there’s always a new adventure ahead.
- Championship Golf. Seabrook Island offers 36 holes of golf on two unique courses.
- Horseback riding on the beach! The Seabrook Island Equestrian Center offers 3 miles of trails through some of the world’s most beautiful landscapes!
- Tennis. Rated one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the US by Tennis Online.com
Places of Interest
- Visit nearby Charleston. Voted "Top City in the United States" in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards, Charleston continues to earn accolades and win the hearts of visitors from around the world.
- Freshfields Village is a community of boutiques, retail shops and restaurants at the crossroads of Kiawah, Seabrook and Johns Islands where you’ll find everything from art and antiques to jewelry.
- Paddleboard Tours Our friends at WaterDog Paddle Co. offer morning and sunset tours of Bohicket Creek.
I highly recommend this property! It is well located and it top notch condition. We would like to return soon!”
Amazing Seabrook Island family reunion
The house was perfect and the location is great! So much to do on the island. We went horseback riding on the beach, saw loggerhead turtle babies on the beach, porpoises and flying fish off the each and perfect weather. The paddle board surfing with Waterdog Paddleboard company and deep sea fishing were also highlights of the trip. The management company made sure that our visit was great! Can not thank the owner enough - we spoke and emailed several times. Thanks to everyone involved for making this our favorite reunion yet!”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility