Aruba Villa Tropical
Situated on nearly three acres atop a hill with a stunning view of the ocean including Eagle and Palm Beach, Villa Tropical is described by many who know Aruba as one of the finest homes on the island.
Sleep comfortably in 5 fully air conditioned bedrooms. Villa Tropical is very private and on a very large parcel of land which also includes a 150 fruit tree orchard. The trade winds blow unencumbered through the whole home if you desire.
The custom natural rock pool is unique to the island and is surrounded by an amazing fully mature and expansive garden and natural rock waterfall.
Enjoy the day sunbathing by the pool on the comfortable teak lounge furniture. Listen to the tropical birds while you admire the fantastic ocean sunsets from the infinity hot-tub while friends play volleyball or from the large palapa gazebo while you and your family enjoy an evening meal.
Manicure, pedicure, and activity reservation services are also available upon request.
Prepare a pitcher of fresh squeezed lemonade from the abundant fruit trees. Listen to the tropical birds while you admire the fantastic ocean sunsets from the infinity hot-tub or from the large palapa gazebo while you enjoy an evening meal.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
12 guests maximum
Riena Beatrix International Airport
15 Minutes by Car
Ocean View: Full view of Palm and Eagle Beach
Activities of Interest
- Plenty of golf, Tennis, sightseeing, and restaurants
- Jetskiing, windsurfing, mountain biking, and Spelunking
- Minature Golf, Yachting, Casino
Places of Interest
- The Bubali Bird Sanctuary is a great location for seeing these migratory birds as here amid the lush vegetation surrounding two ponds, these birds rest and breed.
- Dunes at Hudishiba- On the northwestern tip of the island are rolling white sand dunes colored with patches of green and brown that present a spectacular vista. Even more spectacular are the sunsets in this area.
- Fontein Cave on the northeastern coast and its popularity arises in part because on the ceilings are ancient drawings done by the early Arawak Indian settlers of the island.
- The Aruba Historical Museum is located at Fort Zoutman and Willem III Tower. This former Dutch fortress is the oldest building on the island.
Perfect Vacation Getaway
If you are looking for a beautiful private home on Aruba this is definitely the one that you want. Our stay at Aruba Villa Tropical was nothing short of perfect. The open floor plan, large rooms filled with natural light, nicely stocked kitchen, and magnificent views are just a few of the perks of staying in this home. The landscaping around the pool makes you feel like you are staying in your own tropical oasis. The caretaker, Javiar, is absolutely wonderful and will help with anything you can possibly need. ”
Beautiful oasis in Aruba
We enjoyed 8 beautiful days at the Aruba Villa Tropical - what a delightful 5 bedroom villa well-equipped and gorgeous grounds! Much love and care has gone in to creating this beautiful oasis on what would otherwise be coral rock! Stunning palms, fruit trees, pool, hot tub, thatched veranda, and a papaya grove. The owner even has a greenhouse where he propagates the lovely tropical plants that surround the property. The orchids amid the tree branches and bougainvillea are stunning. 5 stars! ”
A magical vacation. Everything was perfect. Thank you”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo