Provo Golf Club, Turks and Caicos Islands
Stirling House is a luxury residence on the island of Providenciales, one of the gems of the Caribbean seas offering pristine white sands and crystal clear water. This premier house is located on the championship golf course in the popular Grace Bay area and is just 5 minutes walk from one of the world’s best beaches.
The house boasts five bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a 40 metre pool as well as a fully managed concierge service to ensure your stay is as relaxing as we can make it. Whether it’s a game at Provo Golf Club, scuba diving in the great reefs surrounding the island or dinner reservations at an exclusive restaurant, we can arrange everything for you.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3100 square feet
Queen, Twin, Twin, Queen, and King
10 guests maximum
Providenciales International Airport - PLS
Provo Golf Club
Activities of Interest
- Provo Golf Club - This 18 hole championship golf course is voted consistently within the top ten Caribbean golf courses.
- Thursday Fish Fry - Every Thursday from 5:30p to 9:30p at the Bight (Children’s) Park, over a dozen local food vendors, entertainers and cultural acts come together for Island Fish Fry to create an evening of “all things TCI.” Join them!
- Flamingo Divers - Come dive and explore the beautiful underwater world of the Turks.
- Turks and Caicos Kiteboarding - The team's innovative teaching methods and unparalleled experience guarantee you the ultimate kiteboarding experience!.
- Sail Beluga - Sail Beluga provides a uniquely personal and relaxing way to experience the turquoise waters and white sandy beaches of the Turks & Caicos Islands!
Places of Interest
- Grace Bay - One of the best beaches in the world, and a must see for all travelers!
- Taylor Bay Beach - This small and scenic cove offers calm and shallow water, making it an excellent beach to visit with children.
- Caicos Conch Farm - Visit the world's first and only commercial conch farm!
- Coco Bistro - Experience first class dining in the Turks & Caicos Islands. Simply beautiful.
- Princess Alexandra National Park - The spectacular Grace Bay, Leeward and Bight beaches are found is the amazing protected area.
The house was very comfortable and the women in charge was a 10! One problem we encountered was the only bathroom in the bedroom was in the master, all others were in the hall. All in all it was a great week and I was very happy to stay at the house.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer