Itu Terras de Sao Jose 1
Our home is located in Itu, a historic town in the state of São Paulo (Brazil). It has a contemporary style of architecture and interior with a 1000 sq ft terrace. It features a beautiful fireplace, barbecue and a pizza oven.
The condominium offers many activities like golf, tennis (16 clay courts) and a playground for the kids, with plenty of activities planned over the weekend.
Other local/rural activities include: trips to the local farms to feed the animals, fishing, horseback riding and some old fashioned agricultural demonstrations.
Located just 60 minutes from São Paulo, you can also enjoy everything the big city has to offer.
You will need a car to move around as the nearest supermarket and shopping mall is 10 minutes away.
Single Family Home with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7500 square feet
Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, Queen + Twin, and Twin
12 guests maximum
30 minutes Taxi
The beautiful countryside of Brazil
Activities of Interest
- For golf, there is a good course at the Terras de Sao José Golf Club
- Or why not rent a mountain bike for a tour? Hiking, horse-hiding and canoeing can all be enjoyed close by.
- For those of you who are looking for some authentic Brazilian dancing, make sure you check out Armazém do Limoeiro.
Places of Interest
- Maeda, Campinas City, Sao Paulo and Salto are all within striking distance.
- Maccarroneria di Gragnano an excellent Italian restaurant is well worth a visit.
- There are two parks - Parque Maeda em Itu and Parque do Varvito that are ideal for whiling away an afternoon
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet