Col. El Medano, Mexico
Villa La Estancia - Cabo San Lucas - 2 Bedroom
Los Cabos is located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula and comprised primarily of two towns, San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, that are linked by a 20-mile Corridor lined with world-class resort properties and championship golf.
This luxury 2-bedroom villa ranges in size from 1800 to 2400 square feet also has the services and amenities of a 5-star resort including:
• A master bedroom with a king-sized bed
• Two queen-size beds in the second bedroom
• Whirlpool tub in each of the master spa bathrooms
• Marble showers
• A private terrace
• Living/Dining room opening onto the terrace
• A queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• Wet bar on the terrace
• Three bathrooms
• Travertine floors
• Granite countertops
The villa is located on the “swimmable” Medano Beach and you are just next door to Villa del Palmar & Villa del Arco Resorts at Lands End in Cabo San Lucas.
At Villa La Estancia Cabo, genuine paradise unfolds beyond the luxuries of your secluded villa down to where the desert meets the sea. Cabo San Lucas is famous for its unparalleled views and there is no better place to soak up its ambiance and enjoy recreational activities than Villa La Estancia.
Lush tropical landscaping, two level-multilevel pool with waterfalls, swim-up bar, three 12 person hot tubs, tennis courts, a 17,000 foot Desert Spa, fitness center, beachside water sports, super-market with deli and internet café, concierge desk, nearby golf courses and marina.
On-site amenities are fantastic and include a gourmet restaurant/lounge in the Atrium Building, wine bar, poolside restaurant, mini market/deli, tennis courts, full workout facility with space for personal training, hilltop European day spa with nature walks and hiking trails, lush gardens, 24-hour Five Star hotel and concierge services, in-house chef, three Jacuzzis and two free-form pools.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Jose del Cabo International Airport
30 Minutes by car
The Medano beach and ocean beyond.
Activities of Interest
- Canyon Canopy adventures
- World class golf
- Deep sea fishing
Places of Interest
- Twenty miles northeast, San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- 120 km SE of La Paz, and 64 km NE of the CSL and San Jose's International Airport off Highway #1 along the Sea of Cortez, the waters of the East Cape or "Cabo del Este" as it’s known locally, have attracted sport fishermen for many decades.
A High-end Resort with Great Views, Food and Service
Villa La Estancia is a beautiful resort. Our villa was well appointed with nice finishes through out. We enjoyed our balcony with a wet bar, lounge chairs, dining table and news of Lands End. . . that is of course, when we were not beach walking into town, relaxing at the swim up bar or dining at the resort's restaurants. We would definitely book this property again.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility