House Roca Lisa
Ibiza is the Island that has captured many people's imagination and motivated their inspiration. The island is rich with visual treasures such as sandy beaches and rocky landscapes that surround the Island, and the green fields and blossoming almond trees dotting the interior.
This property is located near Santa Eularia, which provides a happy medium between lively and laid-back. The boutiques and bars here have a cosmopolitan edge, and the town’s sweep of pale sand is a favourite with families
The house is in a secluded position away from the noise of the city. Near a golf course the house offer a magnificent view on the sea and the activities of the city are reachable easily by car.
All five bedrooms have en suite bathrooms.
This house has also a large living room, a workout room and a large terrace with a pool.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
30 minutes drive from Airport
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Visit Ibiza's famous Hippy Markets, one of the islands top attractions. The biggest Markets are the Punta Arabí Hippy Market on Wednesday in Es Caná and the Las Dalias Hippy Market on Saturday in San Carlos
- Water-sports, including diving, windsurfing, sailing, parasailing, banana-boat and pedals can be found on most of Ibiza's beaches
Places of Interest
- Visit The Castle of Ibiza features beautiful architecture atop Dalt Villa, a mountain on top of the city beside the harbor.
- If you are wanting to make a full day of it, a day trip to Formentera is a great option for all the family. Take one of the regular ferries which depart from most resorts during the summer months to the island, then hire a bike to explore the area
- Take a short boat trip to the beautiful island of Es Vedra, with amazing landscape and rock formations and crystal clear water.
Jaw dropping home in Ibiza
We spent the first 24 hours just admiring this home. We had come to experience Ibiza and we were not prepared for the fact that admiring this home would be as much an experience as travelling around Ibiza. The art work in this home is worth a visit alone. The rooms and pool area will test your willpower to leave this magnificent property. Lorenzo, Georgia and Helena were outstanding hosts and made us wonderful breakfasts each morning. On the last evening Lorenzo and Georgia served us canapés and wine in the cellar. What a treat. An incredible visit. Ps: we loved the island as well! ”
House roca Lisa , ibiza
SPECTACTACULAR! The most beautiful villa we have ever stayed in. Beyond compare! Beautifully furnished and very contemporary, with gorgeous art and sculptures everywhere you looked. Very High tech. Staff of Lorenzo, Georgia and Fernando were outstanding. Lorenzo is an amazing cook as well. An absolutely incredible experience. Beautiful island with lots of fabulous restaurants right on the beach. WOW! Pat Magdol”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo