Southern California Country Club Convenient
Southern California Get-Away!
Close to all attractions, this gorgeous 5 bedroom, 4 bath home is located on the Golf Course within the Menifee Lakes Country Club!
The home sleeps 12 and with 3000 sq ft you will have lots of room to enjoy.
Amenities include a great backyard providing outdoor pool, hot tub, Bar-B-Que! PLUS 3 Way Tiki bar and walk up matching Tiki outhouse!
Make yourself at home beside the fireplace and the provided multiple Satellite/Cable TVs, DVD Players, High Speed & wireless internet Washer & Dryer and more!
Pets are welcome with owner approval!
An excellent home base location to explore Southern California from with the low traffic of the Inland Empire!
Menifee Lakes Country Club is a short 12 minutes north of lovely Temecula. Conveniently located near all major attractions in Southern California. Just a 45 minute drive to Palm Springs, San Diego, Disneyland and North Beaches.
Hang out in Los Angeles, visit Hollywood, go up to the mountains or down to Tijuana, Mexico in about an hour and a half!
The home faces a water hole of a 36 hole golf course (which doesn't really mind if we walk on and play a few holes after 4 p.m.)
PLUS the City of Menifee offers excellent restaurants and many fun events and excursions for family-friendly activities!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, Full, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Ontario International Airport (ONT) or San Diego International Airport (SAN)
45 minutes to 1 hour by car
Gol f Course and Mount San Jacinto....San Gabriel Mountains from pool deck
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Nearby Mennfee adventures: Hot Air Balloon rides! Horseback Riding lessons!
- Paragliding, Speed flying Intro Classes!
- SUP Rentals for One, Two, or Four from Inspiration Paddleboard.
- Drop Zone Waterpark -a great place for the whole family to cool off on a sunny Summer afternoon. It is a $24 million, 12-acre water-adventure!
- Kids' Gym Classes & Summer Camps!
Places of Interest
- Temecula Valley Wineries (over 50 of them) 15 minutes
- Old Town Temecula...live music, restaurants, fun bars, Antiques
- San Diego North County beaches 45 minutes
- Palm Springs and San Diego North County beaches 45 minutes
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo