Mountain Lake Home Oasis with Fantastic Views
This gorgeous Mountain Lake Home has a fantastic view with a long cove of water and rolling mountains at the end of the cove in the distance. The home has a fantastic kitchen, both large and well appointed.
Owned by a talented and successful architect and builder in Atlanta, this home was completely remodeled in 2014.
It sleeps 10+ people, offering three bedrooms with king beds, a bunk room with two sets of bunk beds, and an alcove with a set of bunks.
A gas powered fireplace in the family room provides a great place for families to congregate, while a second family room on the lower floor allows part of the group to have a separate entertainment area.
The home has two outdoor porches, one on each level of the house. There are plenty of hiking trails within comfortable driving distance.
Lake Chatuge is 7,000 acres, has 132 miles of shoreline and straddles the Georgia/North Carolina border. Many parts of the lake are in the Chattahoochee National Forest.
Our beautiful view is of the Tesquitee Mountains which are part of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4200 square feet
King, King, King, and Twin
10 guests maximum
2 hours North of Atlanta
Lake view with rolling mountains behind
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Escape the hustle and bustle of every day life with all that Hiawassee and the surrounding areas have to offer!
- Water sports! Local rentals offer the best in boating, waterskiing, jetskiing, wakeboarding, and more!
- Great fishing! Lake Chatuge is the home to over one hundred types of bass. Hiawassee and Lake Chatuge fishing is fantastic. It is some of the best Georgia fishing available.
- Golf! The Lake Chatuge and Hiawassee area is the home of some of the best golfing in Georgia including (to name a few) Chatuge Shores Golf Course, Brasstown Valley Resort Golf, Butternut Creek Golf Course, Old Union Golf Course.
- Shop! The Lake Chatuge / Hiawasse area has plenty of charming North Georgia Mountain shopping fare. Here, you'll find art, wine, crafts, furniture, clothes, and more. There are plenty of shopping options available.
- Dine! The Hiawassee / Lake Chatuge area offers some of the finest dining in the North Georgia Mountains.
Places of Interest
- Wineries & Vineyards. Many varieties of grapes can thrive in our mountain microclimate and the wineries are happy to show off their award-winning wines.
- Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds where concerts and fair activities held there regularly.
- Fred Hamilton Gardens, a truly enchanted spot, boasting the largest collection of rhododendron in the state of Georgia. Stroll tranquil pine bark trails as they wind through lush foliage.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet