San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Cabo Oceanside Luxury Condo
Cabo Oceanside Luxury Condo
Perched atop the rocky cliffs rising from the Sea of Cortez, the resort beckons you to indulge in exotic oceanfront splendor. From the moment you enter your light-filled, spacious residence, the spectacular ocean view will soothe your senses.
This vacation lifestyle is unlike any other you've experienced. Once here, you have truly left your daily life behind. This Private Ocean Residence, with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and 2200 sq feet, at the Grand Regina allows you to relax and enjoy this Mexican experience to the fullest. The staff is friendly and professional. They are available 24-7 to help make your vacation time memorable.
Easy beach access for walking, jogging, whale watching, fishing, kiting and sand castles for the kids.
Some highlights of the condo include granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, tiled and teak wood floors,flat screen TVs, DVD players, high speed internet, amazing attention to detail, and the quality that you would expect from a 5 Star Resort.
And just steps from your vacation home door, the sea awaits your pleasure, from water sports to worshiping the sun, to walking miles of pristine sandy beach. At day’s end, enjoy dinner amid shimmering palms, or toast the sunset from the pool on your private balcony.
A short boat ride out to Lovers Beach or the famous Arch lets you watch the sea lions frolic in the waves. And for a special treat from December through March watch the great gray whales migrate to the warm waters of the Baja peninsula to bear their young. Cabo is also home to the largest marlin tournament in the world.
*Note: Interior decor and layout of residence may differ from the Grand Regina credited photos displayed herein.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
15 minutes by car
Spectacular ocean view
Activities of Interest
- Todos Santos – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- El Arco – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
- Canyon Canopy Adventures
Places of Interest
- Twenty miles northeast, San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- 120 km SE of La Paz, and 64 km NE of the CSL and San Jose's International Airport off Highway #1 along the Sea of Cortez, the waters of the East Cape or "Cabo del Este" as it’s known locally, have attracted sport fishermen for many decades.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo