Deer Valley, Utah
Deer Valley Luxury Condo
This two bedroom luxury Deer Valley condo is within easy walking distance of the Deer Valley Resort & the Deer Valley Ski School. It features two beautiful master king suites with luxury linens and bedding. Each suite is equipped with a 42 inch high definition LCD TV with expanded cable and DVD player.
The condo has a cozy log cabin interior, with a River Rock Gas Fireplace & an open living/dining/kitchen area that features a 55 inch high definition LCD TV, DVR, & DVD player with a Sonos surround sound system. There is a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room for additional sleeping capacity.
The large deck includes an outdoor dining area, stainless steel gas grill and a new Caldera hot tub. Amenities include, a computer with a printer/copier/fax machine, free Wi-Fi access, national & international phone service, and free underground parking with elevator access.
The Comstock Lodge is a great location to indulge in all of the wonderful things that Deer Valley has to offer
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and King
5 guests maximum
Salt Lake City
The Deer Valley Resort mountains
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- There is a free bus system for transportation to the new Park City Resort, the largest ski resort in the US operated by Vail.
- During the summer season, Deer Valley Resort offers outdoor dining at the Royal Street Café & Gourmet Picnic Baskets for concerts under the stars at their outdoor amphitheater
- Comstock Lodge is within 100 yards of the St. Regis Resort and the Remede Spa
- Park City has over 120 restaurants offering a wonderful variety of dining experiences.
Places of Interest
- Deer Valley Ski Resort is within 200 yards and has been consistently rated as one of the top three resorts in North America over the past six years by Ski Magazine.
- Deer Valley Resort offers a multitude of activities during the summer including lift-served hiking, biking and scenic rides.
- For music lovers, there is the Utah Symphony & Opera Deer Valley Music Festival, the St. Regis Big Stars Bright Nights Concert Series and free Locals Summer Concert Series.
- You are also within a short drive of the Provo River and premier blue ribbon trout fly fishing.
- Summers in Park City include the weekly Park Silly Sunday Market, Olympic competitor performances at the Utah Olympic Park, the famous 4th of July celebration on historic Main Street with a full day of community activities, and the Park City Kimball Arts
Deer Valley success!
We had a wonderful stay at the comfortable codo! Terry and Doug were such kind considerate hosts, it made our week easy and relaxing. Great location for skiing and downtown very entertaining. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet