Slice of Heaven
This beautiful four bedroom, four bath 3RD HOME sits on over 400 acres of stunning hill country! The view is one of a kind, 270 degrees of breathtaking panoramic scenery. It is a one of a kind ranch home constructed with stone walls and cedar ceilings, tankless water heating system, metal roof, custom cabinets, cement counters stained floors, high ceilings, arched doorways, stone corner WBFP, stainless appliances,1900 square feet of wrapping covered porches and carport. Motorized screens for the outdoor patio, and a secluded outdoor shower connected to the master bedroom.
Our home is secluded yet convenient to the town of Stephenville.
Our home is one year old. The decor is comfortable and lush. Each room is outfitted with large, expansive windows that give a great view of the beautiful scenery.
Explore the ranch, go for a tractor ride, or catch up on your target practice. Get the real Texas experience and do like the Texans do at a Slice of Heaven!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Comanche County Airport (RQY) or Dallas/Fort Work International Airport (DFW)
40 minutes by car or 90 minutes by car
Country scenery and beautiful landscape
Activities of Interest
- Get your Texas on and go horseback riding at the Hideaway Ranch.
- Have a fun night out at Bull Nettle Sports Bar & Billiards with food, drink, pool, darts, and country music.
- Make a day of the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center. There are animals and wildlife, guided tours, hiking, and water sports.
Places of Interest
- Dinosaur Valley State Park is a great place to take the kids with some of the best preserved dinosaur tracks in the world. There are also life size dinosaur replicas, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, swimming and ranger park programs
- The Paluxy River is a beautiful body of water and is very popular for fishing and swimming
- Visit Grump's for the best burger in town
A beautiful home in a fabulous location if you love the country. Spacious living/kitchen area. Nice views and lots of quiet. Played golf at Squaw Valley 45 minutes away in Glen Rose. A fun course. Stop at the Green Pickle for an excellent cheeseburger.”
Slice of Heaven
This house is located on the crest of a hill, in hill country and affords a great view of the property. It is 40 minutes from Dinosaur World/State Park, where one should take a bathing suit to get into Paluxy River. Fossil Rim Wildlife Center is also great and one should plan to have lunch at Overlook Cafe. Grump' in Stephenville, 20 minutes away is also a great place to eat. This porperty is for relaxing mostly. All-in-all a great stay.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer