Timbers Bachelor Gulch - 3 Bedroom Residence
Timbers Bachelor Gulch is an extraordinary Alpine experience that brings together the wonders of the Vail Valley and Beaver Creek. Endless trails that lead to quaint towns, to families and friends and to the spectacular world around us. Each season and every day brings new adventures. In winter, enjoy skiing the slopes, snowshoeing through powder, sleighing on the winter roads and skating in a postcard perfect winter wonderland. In summer, relish in rafting the rapids, golfing the fairways, riding the trails and hiking through fields of wildflowers. And here, at home, every care is attended to. Steam rises from slopeside pools and hot tubs.
Enjoy dining on the terrace in every season, an authentic Western bar, as well as Wolfgang Puck’s signature dining experience – Spago. There is an acclaimed spa and fitness center and, of course, luxurious residences that offer panoramic views of forests, slopes and the valley beyond. Perhaps best of all, are the endlessly pampering and personalized services that are the Timbers Resorts’ trademark.
In addition to a full suite of residential services, including pre-arrival grocery shopping, daily housekeeping, you are greeted by familiar faces – from concierges to ski valets, loyal and knowing staff members are always happy to welcome you.
Timbers Bachelor Gulch is a place where the natural wonders are abundant, a place where adventure and luxurious refuge find common ground.
**This 3 Bedroom Residence also comes with complementary lift tickets for 8 skiers per day--saving you hundreds of dollars per day.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Valley view of the town of Avon
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Colorado Fly fishing and River Adventures- Wade into Colorado's roaring rivers and pristine lakes, ideal for whitewater rafting, kayaking, canoeing, fly fishing, and more
- Beaver Creek Family Activites- Escape to our majestic mountain location and enjoy limitless family-friendly adventure and enhanced dog-friendly services and amenities on Beaver Creek Mountain
- Snowshow and Nordic Cross Contry Ski- Enjoy McCoy Park, the ski resort's dedicated Nordic Center located at the top of the Strawberry Park Chairlift (#12), on Colorado's Beaver Creek Mountain
Places of Interest
- Ski in ski out at Beaver Creek CO
- Close to all Vail Valley shopping
- ape to our Forbes FoEscur Star-rated spa, where the pure mountain air and natural surroundings inspire renewal. The 21,000 square-foot Bachelor Gulch Spa at The Ritz-Carlton features 19 treatment rooms, and a luxurious manicure/pedicure salon
- Colorado Golf Courses- Experience Condé Nast Traveler’s #3 “Top Western U.S. Golf Resort” and enjoy preferred tee times at Red Sky Golf Club, boasting two championship courses de
- Spago, the flagship restaurant of master chef Wolfgang Puck and the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, opened at The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch in December, 2007. Spago continues to set the standard for cuisine, service and style. Executive Chef
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo