Bahías de Huatulco, Mexico
Celeste Beach Residence and Spa, 2 Bedroom Residence
Located in Huatulco, Mexico, Celeste Beach Residences & Spa is a Private Residence Club (PRC) hidden in a small naturally protected bay that offers a collection of luxurious beachfront residences, providing services and amenities of a 5 star hotel. Designed by renowned firm HKS Architects, Celeste Beach Residences & Spa offers the great opportunity to own a residence with a unique style of life.
Set among forested hillsides and the edges of a secluded beach in Huatulco, Mexico will soon be a small enclave of luxurious residences. Comprised of a Private Residence Club and full ownership condominiums, Celeste will provide a welcome retreat distinguished by sweeping vistas of the Pacific Ocean.
Designed by HKS Architects, one of the world’s acclaimed architectural and interior design firms, each of the residences showcase architecture inspired by the region’s rich history and infused with contemporary organic design. This imaginative fusion will also be incorporated in the Reception Villa, the Beach Grille and Bar and the spa. Available in two- and three-bedroom floor plans, the spacious residences exude understated elegance.
From the living room, dining room and bedroom furnishings, to the linens and flatware, each Celeste residence is fully appointed. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors slide away blending the indoor living space with the outdoors. Kitchens will feature granite countertops, custom cabinetry and premium appliances.
Experience a level of service traditionally enjoyed at five-star resorts, including a concierge, valet, room service and daily housekeeping. Even more unique will be an international wine program, personal wine storage and the ability to enjoy the services of a private chef. Celeste’s spa will offer replenishing skin and body treatments, along with soul centering therapies.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate|11 Properties
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2640 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Aeropuerto Internacional de Bahias de Huatulco (HUX)
20 Minutes by Car
This residence overlooks tranquil Tejoncito Bay.
Activities of Interest
- More than 700 species of animals and birds reside in the Parque Nacional Huatulco, where hiking and bird watching are popular
- Not far are Playa El Mojon and Barra de la Cruz, two of Mexico’s best surf breaks
- After embarking from one of two local marinas, sport fishing enthusiasts can catch blue marlin, dorado and many other varieties
Places of Interest
- Located in the state of Oaxaca on Mexico's west coast, Huatulco is blessed with a pristine coastline that stretches for 22 miles
- El Botazoo, Huatulco’s new eco-archaeological park, invites a glimpse into the past, while the culturally rich city of Oaxaca is only about 140 miles to the north
- Golfers enjoy the challenge of Tangolunda Golf Course. Playing 5,605-yards from the forward tees and 6,851-yards from the tips, the par 72 layout features two holes on the Pacific Ocean
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Chef's Kitchen