Bahias de Huatulco, Mexico
Celeste Beach Residences and Spa, 3 Bedroom Residence
Located in Huatulco, Mexico, Celeste Beach Residences & Spa is a Private Residence Club (PRC) hidden in a small naturally protected bay that offers a collection of luxurious beachfront residences, providing services and amenities of a 5 star hotel. Designed by renowned firm HKS Architects, Celeste Beach Residences & Spa offers the great opportunity to own a residence with a unique style of life.
Set among forested hillsides and the edges of a secluded beach in Huatulco, Mexico will soon be a small enclave of luxurious residences. Comprised of a Private Residence Club and full ownership condominiums, Celeste will provide a welcome retreat distinguished by sweeping vistas of the Pacific Ocean.
Designed by HKS Architects, one of the world’s acclaimed architectural and interior design firms, each of the residences showcase architecture inspired by the region’s rich history and infused with contemporary organic design. This imaginative fusion will also be incorporated in the Reception Villa, the Beach Grille and Bar and the spa. Available in two- and three-bedroom floor plans, the spacious residences exude understated elegance.
From the living room, dining room and bedroom furnishings, to the linens and flatware, each Celeste residence is fully appointed. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors slide away blending the indoor living space with the outdoors. Kitchens will feature granite countertops, custom cabinetry and premium appliances.
Experience a level of service traditionally enjoyed at five-star resorts, including a concierge, valet, room service and daily housekeeping. Even more unique will be an international wine program, personal wine storage and the ability to enjoy the services of a private chef. Celeste’s spa will offer replenishing skin and body treatments, along with soul centering therapies.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate|19 Properties
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3369 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Aeropuerto Internacional de Bahias de Huatulco (HUX)
20 Minutes by Car
This spacious three-bedroom private residence overlooks tranquil Tejoncito Bay.
Activities of Interest
- Not far are Playa El Mojon and Barra de la Cruz, two of Mexico’s best surf breaks
- More than 700 species of animals and birds reside in the Parque Nacional Huatulco, where hiking and bird watching are popular
- Celeste gives you a terrific place from which to explore what Huatulco has to offer, including the shops, restaurants and festivals of nearby Santa Cruz and La Crucecita
Places of Interest
- El Botazoo, Huatulco’s new eco-archaeological park, invites a glimpse into the past, while the culturally rich city of Oaxaca is only about 140 miles to the north
- Golfers enjoy the challenge of Tangolunda Golf Course. Playing 5,605-yards from the forward tees and 6,851-yards from the tips, the par 72 layout features two holes on the Pacific Ocean
- After embarking from one of two local marinas, sport fishing enthusiasts can catch blue marlin, dorado and many other varieties
Room 803 Celeste Residences, Conejos, Huatulco Mexico
What an amazing place, views fantastic, perfect for us as we wanted, a tranquil, private setting, spa services, lots of running/walking options from home, great restuarants near by and in the residences themselves, rapid and very reasonably priced taxi service, (we did not want to rent a car so we could enjoy wine in the evening) lots to see close by if your into conservation etc. We had perfect weather and very helpful, friendly staff. We felt extremely safe walking at night etc. My only and I repeat only disappointment is that as we are not great fans of using air conditioners, especially when there are fantastic natural breezes to utilize, we would have preferred to have fly screeens on the patio doors to stop mosquitos and possible nocternal visitors. We would definitely visit again.”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet