Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Auberge Private Residences at Esperanza - 3 Bedroom
Esperanza is one of the World's Most Celebrated Resorts. Perched on top of the Pacific, its remarkable location, barefoot sophistication and understated luxury immerse guests in the moment.
Managed by famous Auberge, these private residences offer unmatched architecture, service and location.
This large 3 bedroom has a fantastic view of the pools and ocean and one of the best terraces anywhere. This living area is extremely spacious, and large terraces offer excellent vantage points to the Sea of Cortés coastline and Land's End.
Finishes include granite countertops in the kitchens with natural stone, wood, iron, and marble accents throughout the interiors. Master bedrooms feature oversized bathrooms with a separate shower, bathtub and double sink, while a large walk-in closet adds to the overarching feeling of spaciousness.
In both the interiors and exteriors, a sense of place is evoked by subtle references to culture and craftsmanship. You’ll find hand-fired clay roof tiles, stone work in the style of 19th century tapetes (tapestries), and cantera-style columns and archways specific to Mexican building traditions. Each detail adds to the feeling of charm, authenticity and sense of place that is at the heart of Esperanza.
Minor differences in style, decoration, and lay out guarantee that each time you come back you will be offered a new and unique experience to fall in love with.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate|4 Properties
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
There is a $387 per week fee for this property for 3RD HOME members to be paid on-site. This is the same weekly fee that all owners pay and includes:
*Housekeeping and maid service 3 times during the week
*Access to all of the resort facilities and amenities including access to:
- the Beach Club
- the Owners Club
- the Spa
* Use of the concierge services that can provide:
- Private chefs
- Airport ground transportation
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Restaurant reservations
Activities of Interest
- Sands Fall- First discovered in the Jacques Cousteau television series The Underwater World of Jacques Cousteau, Sand Falls is where an underwater waterfall of sand cascades down the chute and into the 1,200 foot canyon below.
- Canopy Tours- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
- Fishing Trips- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
Places of Interest
- Cabo Del Sol Golf- A World-renowned Jack Nicklaus Signature design stretching for more than a milee along a coastline of rock outcroppings and sun-washed shores.
- Spa at Esperanza- Voted #1 in the Americas and Carribean by Conde' Nast Traveler, this uniquely designed full-service resort spa incorporates features such as an indoor steam cave, waterfall and outdoor pools set amid lush gardens.
- Restaurants At Esperanza- The RESTAURANT (Esperanzas signature restaurant) La Terraza Americana, and The Palapa Grill.
Amazing family trip!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Auberge. The grounds were beautiful, lots of pools, great ocean views, and friendly staff. Our concierge Roberto checked on us daily and took care of all our questions and needs. The resort has theme nights for dinner if you don't want to cook in your home. The spa was awesome! Great fitness center too. We highly recommend this property.”
excellent service and beautiful accomodations
the Auberge Private residences were very, very nice. a top notch resort. while the beach area in front of the resort is not swim-able , there a multiple large pools with food service right at each pool area. The resort is very well maintained and the rooms, staffing and resort were all excellent. Resort is not walking distance to anything so You need to rent a car to get to Los Cabos or San Jose Cabos where there are good restaurants. ”
We just returned from Auberge Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas. I must say - perfection was at its finest. The accommodations were wonderfully appointed with works of art and gorgeous furniture. The property had so much to offer for the sporting enthusiast to the "lie and read a book" enthusiast. The water sports, beaches and views were awesome. The food was divine and we were very pleased with our stay. Thank you 3rd Home for the opportunity.”
Gorgeous property and location, perfect getaway
My children and I had a perfect visit! Aside from the beautiful accommodations and property, the staff was incredibly gracious, the restaurants were wonderful, the concierge was a tremendous help and the local activities (surfing, ziplining, etc) were so much fun. We would recommend this property to anyone.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility