Sullivans Island, South Carolina
Sullivan's Island Ocean Villa
Sullivan's Island Ocean Villa
Casual, unhurried Sullivan's Island is one of the most relaxing and family-friendly beaches on South Carolina's coast. Year-round, visitors enjoy the island's inviting beaches, charming seaside neighborhoods and laid-back dining venues.
Sullivan's Island is treasured by visitors and residents alike for its rich history, friendly atmosphere, and simple beauty. Enjoy this 5 Bedroom, 5 Bath beautiful home as you look out at the Atlantic Ocean, feeling the breeze blow across your skin!
Famous golf courses, top-rated tennis courts, pristine beaches, monumental battleships and beautifully preserved architecture barely scratches the surface of attractions in Sullivan's Island and nearby Charleston. You can be as adventurous or as tame as you like. Best of all, the mild climate means you can enjoy most of the sights year-round.
For the active members of your family, enjoy golf, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, hiking, and fishing. Or relax on the beach with a great book, go sailing through the waters of the Atlantic Ocean, or take a leisurely stroll through the shops of the area. Top off your evening with a fine dining experience at one of the many restaurants nearby!
This is a unique family home, set up for your enjoyment for a memorable family getaway. Owners request no group party functions to be held at this property.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Charleston Airport (CHS)
15 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Shopping in Charleston
- Biking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Paddleboarding
- Sailing, Fishing Charters,
- Golf, Hiking, Tennis
- Spoleto Festival
- Charleston Grill
Places of Interest
- South Carolina Aquarium - Located on Charleston Harbor, the aquarium offers the chance to see marine life both in the aquarium and also in their natural habitat. Charleston Harbor’s resident dolphins can be seen from the Aquarium’s terrace.
- Fort Sumter Tours - The site where the country was ripped apart on April 12th 1861, Fort Sumter saw the first shots of the Civil War. The island is accessible by boat only but once there the fort itself does not have an entrance fee.
- Sullivan's Island Beaches
- Shopping in Charleston – For instance, Tanger Outlet Centre offers savings on big brand names.
- Spoleto Festival (May 23rd – June 8th 2014) – This festival in Charleston fills the town's theatres and churches with renowned and emerging performers of opera and theatre as well as classical and Jazz music.
- Charleston Grill – Offers a dining room and bar with Jazz performances seven nights a week.
- Fort Moultrie – The fort is located on Sullivan’s Island and historically defended the entrance to Charleston Harbour, famously protecting Charleston from British invasion in 1776 during the War of Independence.
- Plantation tours – A number of the plantations that are part of the history of America are close by. Explore over three hundred years of Southern heritage at Boone Hall or America’s oldest gardens from c.1680 at Magnolia Plantation and Its’ Gardens.
Wonderful time at Sullivan's Island Ocean Villa!!!
Thank you 3rd Home for another wonderful week.The house was amazing. So very comfortable and well appointed. We went for the WTA tennis tournament on Daniels Island, House was perfectly located for the tennis and also access to Charleston. Owners were great too! Hope to return soon! Thanks Caroline!”
Emergency surgery prevented us from staying at Sullivan's Island Ocean Villa for the two weeks that we were scheduled to be there. The owners have been most gracious and we are working with them to reschedule.”
Beautiful House in an Awesome Location
My family and I stayed in the Sullivan's Island Ocean Villa for a week during July. The house is a large beautiful five bedroom with ample living space, a very well appointed kitchen and very large screened in porches. The house is on the very quaint and historical Sullivan's Island and it is a short walk to a really nice beach. You can be in Charleston in fifteen or twenty minutes. The owners of the house are very nice and helpful. We had a great time and I highly recommend the Sullivan's Island Ocean Villa.”
A fun-packed and educational holiday!!
Hi Caroline We left this morning and I wanted to say thank you. The house was a haven for us for a week. We visited - Middleton plantation and spent hours with mr Ron, the blacksmith. We went to the USS Yorktown in the middle of the storm to see the jets, helis and submarines. We climbed all over and under Fort Moultrie. We drove the golf cart to cafe medley in the morning for pain au chocolate and walked the boardwalk to the beach. We had dinner at mamacitas, poes, salt and cafe cru. The boys learned about the Citadel, patriotism and what it means to be proud of our flag, a little bit about slavery and why, Abraham Lincoln, the crops - peach tea, cotton and tobacco. We learned that all the drinks have a lot of ice and we ate bene cookies. Lol I closed the indoor shutters, turned off the water heaters and stripped the beds and towels and put the cart in tow. If you could just check to make sure all is good - that would be great. Thank you for sharing - Shotsie, Coco, Jude and Cash ”
Like being inside a magazine
This is a beautiful house. It was featured in a magazine. The decorations are very tasteful and high-end. It is 1 block from the beach with easy access. There is a deck on the roof-top with 360 degree views of the ocean, Charleston, etc. There are views of the ocean from some of the rooms as well. It is furnished like I would my own house. All high-end appliances and fixtures. Very larger house. Easy for two families. The convenience to Charleston can not be beat. It took us 17 minutes to get to Charleston. Went to the Aquarium and couple of restaurants. Charleston's restaurants are world-class. Caroline was a great host. She went above and beyond to help us with grocery and restaurant recommendations. She even recommended a person for private yoga on the roof-top! Great experience. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo