Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Blue Horizons Villa St. Thomas
Blue Horizons Villa reflects the essence of paradise and dazzles the senses. It is located on the island of St. Thomas in the luxurious US Virgin Islands. The Villa is perched in a stunning fashion at the top of the highest mountain on St Thomas and is surrounded by lush tropical rain forest and fruit trees. Blue Horizons Villa is just minutes from Magens Beach and many other white sand beaches are within 2 miles. This villa offers spectacular 300 degree panoramic views ranging from St. John to the east, the beautiful Charlotte Amalie Harbor to the south and Puerto Rico to the west. At night the view lights up with a wonderful twinkling display of the harbor, town and cruise ship lights as they are leaving port.
Blue Horizons Villa is a very private, friendly and spacious villa with cool ceramic tile and splashes of tropical color. The main level is comprised of a master suite and it's own bathroom. There are two other spacious bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds. The suite has its own bathroom and the other two upstairs bedrooms share a bathroom. From the main level you can walk directly out to a large covered gallery or to the wonderful pool for a refreshing dip. A staircase leads you down to the bottom level which contains a private queen bed suite with its own bathroom.
Blue Horizons Villa is located in one of the most discreet locations on the most developed and liveliest of the US Virgin Islands. St. Thomas Island is the recreational and commercial hub of the Virgin Island chain. Its capital Charlotte Amalie is a busy center of duty-free shopping, dining, pub crawling and resort hotels. While at Blue Horizons Villa you can enjoy the island in relative calm plus take advantage of its many white sandy beaches. You may also enjoy some of the well-organized opportunities for sailing, swimming, kayaking and fishing.
The people who stay at Blue Horizons Villa enjoy the romance, the privacy and the serenity that our St. Thomas villa guarantees. From the Villa you will also have the opportunity to cast off and engage the big island and the countless vacation activities it offers. Blue Horizons Villa can make it possible for you to put lifestyle first and optimize your precious time in the tropics.
The house can comfortably sleep 10 guests in beds and more if you want to put kids on the couch.
Please notice the house manager will meet you at the airport when you arrive. You will follow her up to the house either in a rental car or taxi. Once you arrive she will show you everything about the house and how everything works. She will also be available for your entire trip with any questions, problems etc...
1. How Far is the Villa from the beach?
Answer: The villa is less than 15 minutes from many beaches. the closest beach is Magens Bay which is less than 15 minutes away. This is also ranked as one of the top 10 beaches in the world.
2. How far is the Villa from the airport?
Answer: The villa is 10 minutes from the airport.
3. How far is the Villa from Town?
Answer: The Villas is less than 5 minutes from town.
4. Do you need a rental car?
Answer: I would definitely recommend one. You can pick them up at the airport and can just search online for 'car rental companies St Thomas' on your search engine. I have had guests not get one and employ a driver that comes with a 15 minute notice.
6. Are there restaurants nearby?
Answer: There are many great restaurants within 5-10 minutes of the house.
7. How far is a grocery store?
Answer: There is a small grocery store 3 minutes away just to fill in small items. There is a large grocery store 7 minutes away.
8. What is the weather like?
Answer: The house is at the highest point on the island so it is a little cooler. Average high is about 83 degrees and low at night is average about 70 degrees. Perfect.
9. Is there a book in the house with directions, restaurants, things to do etc..
Answer: Yes we have a book with a lot of very good information with restaurants, points of interest, beaches, grocery stores. We also have directions in the book to each place and you can pull the directions out to take with you. There are numerous copies of the directions so don't worry about putting them back.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
2x Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and Twin
11 guests maximum
Cyril E King Airport
10 minutes by car
300 Degree views of many islands. Can see Puerto Rico to the west, many British Virgin Islands to the east and St. Croix to the south.
Activities of Interest
- Scuba Diving
- Day boat trips
- Closest beach Magens Bay, top 10 beaches in the world
- Jet boat tour through the historic Charlotte Amalie Harbor
- Sugar Cane Plantation Ruins
- Hiking trail starting at the water at Magens Bay
Places of Interest
- Downtown Charlotte Amalie
- Take a ferry to St. John 1.5 miles away
- Downtown shopping district
- Day trip to water Island – Water Island is one of the smallest of the US Virgin Islands and offers the ability to hike, kayak and visit old military fortifications.
- Marina at yacht Haven Marina - Visit the Marina shopping center for duty free shopping.
- Black beard's Castle
- Main Street
- Butterfly Garden
- Fort Christian
- Golf – The Mahogany Run golf course is home to three holes known as the ‘Devils Triangle’ which ensures a challenge for even the best golfers.
- ‘The 99 Steps’ – The step streets in Charlotte Amalie rise into the hills from the bay. The 99 steps offers a beautiful flower lined walk before hikers are rewarded at the top with views of the city.
- Diving – There are various diving attractions around the island, including the Cow and the Calf, which features a network of ledges and caves. There are also two old Navy Barges sunk after WWII that offers an interesting array of marine life.
- Coral World Ocean Park – Offers the chance to swim with sea-lions, encounter juvenile sharks in the Shark Shallows, or learn about Green Sea Turtles.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet