Cornelius, North Carolina
Nestled on the banks of beautiful Lake Norman is the town of Cornelius. This charming town brings you adventures of all shapes and sizes including animal encounters, living history, upscale shopping, NASCAR, fishing and of course, plenty of water play!
Located only 15 miles from uptown Charlotte, Lake Norman is the place for fun in the sun.
Blazing sunsets, awesome sports action, boats cruising along the lake, and beautiful blue skies make Lake Norman an incredibly scenic destination.
The Lake House is the ideal getaway for a spring or summer family gathering; surrounded by a peaceful and calmed environment, our beautiful home with a charming Lake Norman view, is ready to receive groups of 14 people.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, Queen, Full, Bunk, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Charlotte Douglas International Airport
30 minutes by car
Gorgeous view of Lake Norman
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation
- Lake Norman Miniature Golf
- Carolina Thread Trail
- North Harbor Club Restaurant and Bar
Places of Interest
- Nascar and Motorsports – At Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord
- Daveste Vineyards – Located in Iredell County the winery produces over 1,000 cases of wine a year of both red and white wine. The tasting room is open year round.
- Biltmore House – The house of the Vanderbilts, this house is breath-taking in its beauty. Also make sure to visit the Biltmore Winery for a tasting of wine from the estate.
- 7th Street Public Market in Charlotte – This public market is a fantastic destination for food lovers. The market is host to local and fresh food celebrating the culinary delights of North Carolina.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet