Steamboat Springs, Colorado
This unique and very charming chalet, with sweeping views and a lot of character, is nestled among the Aspen & Pine trees and offers everything you need for an unforgettable vacation.
This recently remodeled home is located in Tree Haus, directly across the valley from the ski area. It has 4 bedrooms with a den and 5 bathrooms and will sleep up to 12 people: the Master bedroom has a Queen bed and large walk in closet, is open to living room below. There is a sauna in the adjoining bathroom.
The second bedroom has 2 twin beds. The third bedroom has a Queen bed. The fourth bedroom has a Queen bed and the den has 2 Queen sized futons. There are 5 TVs, several VCRs, several CD Players, a DVD player, a play station, and a commercial Cappuccino machine.
The Coppertop Chalet is equipped with complimentary high speed Internet, 2 wood fireplaces, a gas BBQ grill, large private hot tub, and 2 large decks. The yard is huge and has swings and a slide for the kids in the summer, and great open space to make a snow man or have a friendly snowball fight - let them enjoy play time, while you are enjoying a soak in the hot tub. The yard also has a little brook and great views of the valley and ski mountain.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Routt County Regional Airport (HDN)
30 minutes by car
Spectaular views of Mt. Werner Ski Area
When you book this unit we will assign you a personal concierge, so you can enjoy your stay with your family and friends and not worry about a thing! Additional fees apply based on services requested.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Steamboat Flyfisher - Whether you're a beginner or an expert, you'll love this fly fishing experience on the truly spectacular Yampa River.
- Snow Buddy Dog Sled Tours - Get away from the busy slopes for the day, and experience this truly unique tour through the gorgeous Dunckley Pass.
- Saddleback Ranch - Escape to Saddleback Ranch to enjoy a relaxing day of riding, working cattle and seeing some gorgeous scenery.
- Yampa River Core Trail - Follow the meandering Yampa River through groves of cottonwood trees all the way to Bear River Park.
- Howelsen Hill Ski Area - Howelsen Hill, Steamboat's best city park, has alpine, snowboarding, nordic skiing and ski jumping in the winter, and an alpine slide, hiking, biking, summer ski jumping, ball fields, tennis, and horseback riding in the summer.
Places of Interest
- Yampa River Botanic Park - Come visit this six acre gem of ponds, berms, and over 40 colorful and vibrant gardens.
- Fish Creek Falls - Clear and fresh high alpine water roars down Fish Creek Canyon, spilling over the magnificent 280-ft Fish Creek Falls, one of the most popular destinations around Steamboat Springs.
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs - Get out of the cold and into these natural mineral springs with a year-round average temperature of 104 degrees.
- Routt National Forest - This forest entails more than one million acres of wilderness, offering everything from swimming to hiking.
- Cafe Diva - All the elegance of fine dining without the stuffy atmosphere! At Cafe Diva, the food is sensational, and you truly feel at home.
THANKS FOR THE HOSPITALITY! WASA WONDERFUL WEEK!!”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo