Luxury Beach House in Aptos
Take a week to relax on the gorgeous beach in sunny Aptos, California. Thirty minutes from Santa Cruz and an hour and a half from San Francisco you can truly experience the best of both worlds. Chill on the beach during the day and enjoy some fine dining at night. Have a fire on the beach or in the upstairs outdoor fireplace at night.
The open layout of this gorgeous and modern home lends itself to a fun filled vacation where you can look out to the beach while you are cooking dinner or sitting on the couch. Equipped with all the modern conveniences this home is the perfect combination of space, location and style, providing the perfect getaway for you and your family.
And if you are looking for a little privacy, you can take advantage of our private decks (over 2,000 sq ft of private deck and patio space), giving you all the benefits of the beach without the crowds.
And make sure you don't miss out on the stunning sunsets over the water.
House and furniture are custom designed and decorated by Sally Sirkin-lLewis (past multiple top 100 designers per AD).
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
10 guests maximum
San Jose International Airport - SJC
45 minutes by car
Monterey Bay (this home is on the Sand)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - Located at the ocean's edge on historic Cannery Row, the Monterey Bay Aquarium is your window to marine life!
- Aptos History Museum - Take a few hours to learn about the incredible history of Aptos!
- Nicholson Vineyards - This family-owned, boutique winery in Aptos is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious glass of chardonnay or pinot noir!
- Santa Cruz Bike Tour - Enjoy breathtaking views with a local tour guide who knows how to treat you like a local!
Places of Interest
- Seacliff State Beach - A rugged and beautiful beach, where you may catch a glimpse of whales or dolphins right from the shore!
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk - Enjoy warm sand, cool surf, hot ride, and free entertainment at the only major seaside amusement park in the area!
- Shadowbrook - This eccentrically decorated restaurant offers beautiful views of Soquel Creek, delicious California cuisine, and an extensive wine list.
Great Ocean Stay
Luxury Beach House is usually a hard name to live up to. This house met the promise the name suggested. There were more amenities than we could use. When we were out enjoying the beach or the area the house was a "welcome home" each time. The views from the house deck allowed you to enjoy the beach views from a perfect advantage. We were very comfortable in the house and very relaxed. Truly an excellent week!”
Wonderful and Relaxing
We absolutely loved this beach house. Just a few highlights: Plenty of space. Many beach toys. Access to the beach. Watching kids play on the beach while we sit in the spa. Large TV and couch for movie night. Bluetooth sound system. Lighting. Comfy beds. Pool Table. Pingpong Table. Plenty of Parking (at the beach is amazing). Pat was quick to reply to emails and provide detailed instructions for the beach house. ”
Our stay at the beach house in Aptos was the ultimate vacation. The Beach and waves at your back door constantly provided the total relaxation we’ve been looking for. We frequently dined in or on the patio as very few restaurants could provide the same ambiance and view. The top of the line amenities including the downstairs game room were such an additional treat. We look forward to the possibility of another visit!!”
Luxury Beach House in Aptos
Wonderful house in storybook setting! We enjoyed every minute in this very special California dwelling with it's original art and every possible accoutrement. Game room, hot tub, special lighting, many TV's, and music in every room. We will long remember our stay in Aptos!”
Extraordinary beauty and serenity
We loved this home and the quaint town of Aptos. Waking up to soothing sounds of the ocean and the sight dolphins will be wonderful memories to keep forever. The house is fully stocked and comfortable with the best of amenities. A delightful stay. We look forward to coming back soon.”
We had a wonderful vacation in this beautiful home.”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet