Mount Shasta Retreat
Next to one of the highest mountains in North America this 3RD HOME is perfectly located for anyone looking to explore some of the most beautiful country-side in California. With so many wonderful areas in California this area is sometimes overlooked, and because of that you will never have to worry about crowds in this part of the state.
Mt. Shasta is one of the most majestic mountains in the world and offers mountain climbing and hiking in the summer and skiing in the winter. It is also wonderful just to look at. The other surrounding mountains offer great hiking trails and alpine lakes to fish and swim. The McCloud Falls are spring-fed and are beautiful all year long. Lake Siskyou is a great area for the family including boating, fishing and a very scenic bike trail around the lake.
McCloud is a historical old logging town and is fun to visit with restaurants, museums and shops, just a short walk from the house. Mt. Shasta City is just up the road with many restaurants, shopping, and interesting shops to visit.
Golfers will love the mountain courses with McCloud Golf Club by the house and the Mt. Shasta Resort course close by.
Fun day trips would include Ashland Oregon, Glass Mountain, Lava Beds Nat. Monument, Lake Shasta, and the California Redwoods.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Redding Municipal Airport - RDD
90 minutes by car
Forest and Mt Shasta
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- McCloud Golf Course
- McCloud upper, middle and lower falls
- World class trout fishing on the McCloud River
- Lake Siskiyou
Places of Interest
- Mt Shasta Wilderness Area
- The McCloud Falls
- Mt. Shasta City
- Lake Siskiyou
- Historical town of McCloud - McCloud is a historical old logging town and is fun to visit with restaurants, museums and shops.
- Mt. Shasta City - Mt. Shasta City is just up the road with many restaurants and interesting shops to visit.
- The McCloud Falls - The McCloud Falls are spring-fed and are beautiful all year long.
- Lake Siskiyou - Lake Siskiyou is a great area for the family including boating, fishing and a very scenic bike trail around the lake.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer