Les Arcs, France
A beautiful, modern chalet built in the traditional Savoyard style, with large wooden beams running throughout, double height 'cathedral' ceiling, huge open fireplace, and a well equipped games room (pool table, table football, darts board) and a separate entertainment mezzanine (UK Satellite TV, DVD, Xbox 360, CD, iPod connectivity).
The chalet is only 150m from the ski lift and you have your own dedicated ski locker at the lift station to make the walk even easier!
Chalet Peisey has an open plan lounge/dining area, a large sun drenched balcony which runs the length of the chalet on two floors, floor to ceiling double French doors and comfortable and spacious seating areas, with a charming fireplace and plentiful sofa seating.
The five bedrooms are bright, spacious and all of them en-suite. With cosy rooms, a warm rustic lounge, spectacular views, excellent cuisine and friendly service in the world's second largest ski area, we will make your stay a memorable one. The chalet is available with flexible catering (self catered, catered, B&B etc) so please let us know what the best arrangements would be for you.
This chalet is offered to members on a self-catered basis, but full catering with some ski hosting can be done on a per person basis of: - £250 per person in February - £170 per person in March - £170 per person in April.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2850 square feet
2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
1 hour and 20 minutes
The beautiful French Alps.
Activities of Interest
- Skiing: The chalet is 1 lift from the Vanoise Express; the world's largest cable car which joins La Plagne with Les Arcs to create the Paradiski ski area. The Les Arcs ski area of Peisey-Vallandry, with 9 pistes running into it, caters for all levels.
- Ski down the epic Aiguille Rouge to Villaroger, a run which is 7km long with a drop of over 2000m. Not for the faint hearted!
- The resorts go to great lengths to provide 'animations' for all types of visitors, particularly the young. Firework displays, Easter egg hunts, ice-skating, film shows and markets and tours of the ski runs are just a few of the activities.
Places of Interest
- What Peisey-Vallandry offers that larger resorts cannot is a true village ambiance. The delightful village, with its wide and well-groomed pistes, is situated just below the cable-car station.
- The incredible Vanoise Express which links La Plagne and Les Arcs is a double-decker cable-car which travels at 45kph and at up to 380m above the valley, carrying up to 200 people a time on a thrilling four minute journey".
- The immediate 32km of runs in this area are well sheltered in a forest environment, with amazing views over the Mont Blanc, Beaufortain, and Vanoise massif.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo