La Plagne, France
Chalet Renard is a very spacious ski in, ski out chalet finished in true alpine style. With a generous use of exposed beams and traditional wood and stone it has a wonderful 'old world' feel about it.
It comes with a generous lounge/dining room with a charming, traditional open log fire place and very comfortable sofa seating. From the lounge there are sliding doors onto large, south facing sun terraces where you can take in the stunning valley views, which stretch to Mont Blanc. Bedrooms are all en-suite and many of them have balconies with equally impressive views.
Facilities are modern with a sauna & jacuzzi, plasma wide-screen satellite TVs, Wi-Fi, Xbox 360 and DVD player. There is also underfloor heating and heated boot racks to keep you warm and cosy.
Just a short stroll from the centre of the attractive village of Les Coches, approximately five minutes, and situated on the side of a piste, so you can ski/board to and from the door.
Chalet Renard is the ideal setting for the perfect ski holiday and has everything you could wish for from a home away from home.
Please note that the Les Coches piste, which runs past the door of the chalet, has recently been re-classified from a blue to a red run. We feel that anyone who has spent a couple of weeks on snow should be able to manage the piste without difficulties, but since it is the first run of the day it might not appeal to complete novices.
This chalet is offered to members on a self-catered basis, but full catering with some ski hosting can be done on a per person basis of: - £250 per person in February
- £170 per person in March
- £170 per person in April
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2500 square feet
2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Stunning valley views which stretch to Mt Blanc.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Skiing: The chalet is a mere 1 lift away from the Vanoise Express, which is the world's largest cable car and joins La Plagne with Les Arcs to create the Paradiski ski area.
- For thrill seekers why not let chalet staff arrange a heli-skiing trip.
- In the summer, you are only 15 minutes from the river where you can take part in white water rafting and kayaking, and there is a lake nearby which is great for swimming in.
Places of Interest
- Set high in the magnificent Savoie French Alps, dominated by the mighty Mont Blanc, La Plagne is one of the most famous and exciting high altitude ski areas in the world.
- For Apres Ski, a wide variety of cafes and bars cater for all tastes. You may like to try Bar Etoile and Couleur Caf in Plagne 1800, Matafan bar in Belle Plagne for its rustic French flavour or Mat's Pub in Belle Plagne.
- Eating out offers a massive choice throughout the villages. Fondues or raclette start from around 18 Euros, or a 3-course meal with wine for around 25 Euros. Try the La Grange for Savoyard specialities or Matafan and Le Bec Fin for local specialities.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo