Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Auberge Private Residence at Esperanza - 3 Bedroom
Esperanza is one of the world's most celebrated resorts. Perched on top of the Pacific, its remarkable location, barefoot sophistication and understated luxury immerse guests in the moment. Managed by famous Auberge, these private residences offer unmatched architecture, service and location.
This large 4 bedroom has a fantastic view of the pools and ocean and one of the best terraces anywhere. This living area is extremely spacious, and large terraces offer excellent vantage points to the Sea of Cortés coastline and Land's End. Finishes include granite countertops in the kitchens with natural stone, wood, iron, and marble accents throughout the interiors. Master bedrooms feature oversized bathrooms with a separate shower, bathtub and double sink, while a large walk-in closet adds to the overarching feeling of spaciousness. In both the interiors and exteriors, a sense of place is evoked by subtle references to culture and craftsmanship.
You’ll find hand-fired clay roof tiles, stone work in the style of 19th century tapetes (tapestries), and cantera-style columns and archways specific to Mexican building traditions. Each detail adds to the feeling of charm, authenticity and sense of place that is at the heart of Esperanza. The amenities at Auberge Private Residences Esperanza are some of the most luxurious in the world.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3700 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
35 minutes by car
The Beautiful Sea of Cortez
There is a $300 per week fee for this property for 3RD HOME members to be paid on-site. This is the same weekly fee that all owners pay and includes:
*Housekeeping and maid service 3 times during the week
*Access to all of the resort facilities and amenities including access to:
- the Beach Club
- the Owners Club
- the Spa
* Use of the concierge services that can provide:
- Private chefs
- Airport ground transportation
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Restaurant reservations
Activities of Interest
- Take a day cruise on the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy the all-year sunshine, snorkeling, free-flowing booze, and lots of fun on the warm water of the Baja.
- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
Places of Interest
- Marina Cabo San Lucas- Marina Cabo San Lucas is a world-class destination marina that offers an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crew members.
- Swimming with Dolphins- Cabo Dolphins Is the first and only dolphin center in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Cabo Winery Restaurant- Los Cabos Winery Tasting room is open Monday through Friday from 11 am to 2 pm for Tasting, tours, snack food treats.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo