Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Villa Osprey encompasses tranquility and owns extra charm found nowhere else. The home sleeps six in its three en-suite bedrooms, each of which is fully equipped with a television and your own personal terrace overlooking the ocean. From here, hop outside to your infinity pool or Jacuzzi. This is the perfect home for families with children. While you enjoy an island drink and catch some rays on the terrace the villa’s wading pool beckons little ones to splash around.
Need a little alone time? Offset from the home and overlooking the ocean from a cliff top for added privacy your hillside gazebo offers a great place to watch the sun rise, enjoy a drink, catch up on some reading and enjoy the light breeze from the waters below. Villa Osprey also has its own oceanfront dock, built right into the coastal rock and accessible from a wooden stairway descending from your backyard. Wade out in the clear warm waters up to your waist when the tide is at its peak.
During your stay at Villa Osprey, be sure to ask our Concierge about all the unique services you may wish to experience: from dockside pick-up for a scuba session, to hiring a masseuse for an in-home massage, to even finding a fantastic and highly-qualified babysitter to give you a little “me time,” Villa Osprey provides anything you desire.
Master suite with king bed, private bathroom with tiled shower, large walk-in closet, TV, sitting area and terrace.
Second master suite with king bed, private bathroom with bath & shower, large closet, TV, sitting area and terrace.
Third master suite with two twin beds, which can easily be converted to a king bed, private bathroom with shower, closet and TV.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
15 minutes by car
Each bedroom overlooks the ocean and leads out onto the terrace
Activities of Interest
- Catch a scuba boat from your dock and explore part of the islands’ 200 miles of pristine coral reef
- Rent a pontoon, kayak or paddle boat at Chalk Sound National Park
- Grab an ice cream cone from Giggles Ice Cream Parlor and enjoy the sunshine
Places of Interest
- Be sure to make a trip to the only conch farm in the world, located right on Provo Island.
- One of the most inspiring sights in the world could be witnessing a herd of majestic whales making their yearly migration.
- Turks and Caicos offers both, from uninhabited islands to antique towns, ruins or bustling local centers, the islands offer every hue of the spectrum.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet