St, Philip, Barbados
The Crane Beach Resort
Set on Barbados’ world-famous Crane Beach – named "one of the Ten Best Beaches in the World" by Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous – The Crane is the Caribbean's first resort hotel. First opened in 1887 and now fully restored and expanded, this truly unique property combines old-world charm and incredible natural beauty with a romantic sense of seclusion.
The Crane goes beyond the typical Caribbean vacation packages, and offers unparalleled service and spacious, luxurious accommodation including private pools, gardens, and rooftop terraces. This is combined with award-winning cuisine, duty free retail shopping, and close proximity to the airport. There is also complimentary WiFi in all residences and around the resort - even on the beach - and complimentary long-distance calls to most international destinations.
The Crane Residential Resort is a place of stunning beauty, the perfect choice for your Barbados vacation.The superb suites in the “private residences” at The Crane, the first of which opened in 2001, offer guests a new standard in luxury oceanfront accommodation. You can inhale the original atmosphere of The Crane while appreciating spectacular ocean views. Here, charm and comfort is everything.
Extremely spacious, these oceanfront residences, feature hardwood or stone floors, 12’ ceilings, authentic Barbadian furnishings and décor, and in most cases private ocean view pools. Also included are fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, perfect for dining in or for entertaining al fresco on spacious terraces.
All residences feature an iron and ironing board, hair dryer and razor point, safety deposit box, direct dial telephone with free calls to most international destinations and free WiFi and dataport access.
Our ocean View Suite With Plunge Pool
This villa is a made up of a 1 Bedroom Ocean View Suite with Plunge Pool interconnected to a Junior Garden View Suite
-2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
-1859 square feet indoor space, 2,600 square feet including balcony
- Sleeps 4 adults/2 children or 6 adults
- Central air-conditioning through hidden ducts
- Large living room with sofa and sofa bed, Cable TV & DVD, and large dining table and writing desk
- 2 Master bedrooms with handcrafted king-size four poster bed, Cable TV and DVD player, and a writing desk, additional pull out coach provides sleeping quarters for up to six guests
- 2 Private bathrooms with spacious wardrobe, a large dressing area, jacuzzi bath, separate toilet room, separate spa shower with multiple shower heads and double vanity
- Guest bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, ice dispenser, oven, stove, utensils for 4, microwave, dishwasher and a mini kitchen with small fridge
- Washer dryer
- 2 balconies with sun loungers, chairs, table with an ocean view and garden view
- Ocean view and open-air private plunge pool
More details are available at www.thecrane.com. We also encourage members to read the Crane reviews on trip advisor in order to have a full perspective of the resort.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Grantly Adams, Barbados, BGI
15 minutes by car
Additional FeesThe Crane is a fractional ownership property and like our owners members pay a small guest fee for daily air conditioning usage that is metered. However there are constant trade winds and we enjoy the ocean breeze and rarely us the air conditioning.
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, Surfing, Shopping, Sight Seeing
Places of Interest
- Crane Beach
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility