Leadville Summer Getaway
Leadville Summer Getaway
Delight in the serene, untamed wilderness of Leadville, Colorado, at this four-bedroom, 3200 square foot ranch-style home. Natural splendor abounds here, with a deep, blue lake and the majestic views of Mt. Elbert and Mt. Massive directly in your backyard. You’ll come for the adventure, but stick around for the unsurpassed rustic elegance this home provides!
This spectacular mountain home, nestled on 2 private acres, makes for the perfect getaway, no matter the time of year! Only minutes to our 2 private, stocked lakes; perfect for the casual or fly fisherman. Inside, you’ll find the open floor plan and vaulted, cathedral ceilings inviting natural light to steam into the space, and offering you plenty of space to spread out. Throughout the home, the sun reflects off the polished hardwood floors. The living room centers around a grand, stone fireplace. Every night, you’ll find yourselves cozying up on the plush, spacious couches, and enjoying the warmth of the fire while you spend time with your loved ones. From here, head into the folksy, gourmet kitchen, stocked with everything you’ll need to whip up something delicious! You’ll find ample space to chop, dice and sauté on the gleaming countertops, and the state of the art stove and oven will help you cook your masterpiece to perfection. The dining area offers a lovely wooden dining table, designed with love in mind. A huge window overlooks the magnificent scenery outside, so you can delight in the natural beauty of the world as you eat.
When sun sinks down over the mountains, and it’s time to lie down for the night, there’s no better place to do so than this property’s spectacular master suite. Yet another fabulous stone fireplace sits across from the downy, expansive king-sized bed. In the spacious master bath, an oversized, garden tub offers the perfect way to refresh after a long day on the slopes or hiking through the glorious mountain scenery. Each of the other bedrooms offer you comfort and intimacy, with wooden accents and intricately patterned duvets and comforters that immediately put you at home.
While the interior of this home does offer you finery and comfort like no other, nothing can beat the way the lake and mountains come together to form the sweeping and dramatic landscape around you. The opportunities for adventure in your own backyard are numerous, but don’t forget to venture a little farther out into the charming, old mining town of Leadville, chalk full of wondrous landmarks and activities that will delight adventurers and history buffs alike! Just 35 minutes away, you’ll find the sensational boutique ski resort of Ski Copper. Spend your day like a local, skiing down snowy white mountains, and owning the slopes like a professional! If you care to take a drive, the lively cities of Vail, Breckenridge, and Aspen are relatively close by.
Book your stay at this property today, and spend the week basking in the natural wonders of Leadville!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Full + Twin
11 guests maximum
Lake County Airport (LXV), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
15 minutes by car (LXV), 1.5 hours by car (EGE), 2.5 hours by car (DEN)
Lake views looking directly across to Mt. Elbert & Mt. Massive.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Cooper - This family-friendly resort is known for no lift lines, all day powder and authentic skiing atmosphere.
- Top of the Rockies Ziplines - Soar over old gold mines, pine and aspen forests, vast canyons, and babbling streams!
- Mineral Belt Trail - Take a leisurely hike, looping through the historic mining town of Leadsville.
- Tabor Opera House - If you're able, make sure to catch a show or concert at this incredibly constructed opera house!
- Mount Massive Golf Course - The sensational mountain scenery has been drawing golfers to this course for over 65 years.
- Arkansas River - Class 5 White Water Rafting; Gold Medal Fishing Waters
Places of Interest
- Twin Lakes - You'll love his gorgeous, sparkling lake, surrounded by majestic mountains and beloved by local fishermen!
- Mount Elbert - The highest summit of the Rocky Mountains, you'll be amazed by the incredible vistas that surround you!
- National Fish Hatchery - The second oldest fish hatchery in the nation, you'll love the informative tour, and delight in the lovely mountain scenery that surrounds you.
- Top of the Rockies National Scenic Byway - Take a drive through some of the most awe-inspiring land in America!
- High Mountain Pies - This laid back pizza joint offers a cozy atmosphere, and hearty pizzas, calzones, and sandwiches.
- Tennessee Pass Cookhouse - Ski or hike in 1 mile & enjoy a 4 course meal featuring Elk tenderloin
- Periodic Brewery - Worlds highest craft brewery
- Turquoise Lake - Hiking & Fishing abound on this 780 acre lake
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet