Marriott Marbella Beach Club Luxury Villa
Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort
Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort is located in the heart of the Costa del Sol, reflecting the age-old traditions and enduring romance of southern Spain. This two bedroom, two bath villa is spread over 1,200 square feet, giving you and your guests a spacious living area for all to enjoy!
Elegance surrounds this seaside haven, bordered by exotic architecture and luxurious style. You’ll retreat each day to a generously appointed apartment with all the comforts of home. Surround yourself with indulgences such as beachfront dining, rejuvenating spa treatments, and extravagant nightlife. Experience all the charm and romance of the Mediterranean seaside at Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort.
The master retreat is well appointed with a king-size bed. The en suite bathroom will delight you with over-sized soaking tub and separate shower. The second bedroom has two twin beds and an en suite bathroom.
The open living space includes living and dining areas with elegant and comfortable furnishings. There is a sleeper sofa in the living area to accommodate your guests. Also included in the Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort Villa is a fully equipped kitchen and in-house washer and dryer, and complimentary internet access. You will surely enjoy the fully furnished private balcony or patio!
Steps from your door are miles of awe-inspiring golden beaches that are second only to the breathtaking sunsets.
Drenched in Mediterranean style and a rich heritage, here you'll find an exhilarating mixture of the sensuous and spiritual that characterizes the Costa del Sol; a world of colorful flamenco dancers and mouthwatering foods that are as passionately seasoned as the culture.
Stay active throughout your trip at the fitness center and aerobics studio. You may enjoy an afternoon of shuffleboard or a full range of options in the fun court. Kids will also enjoy their own time in the activity center, wading pool and kid's playground.
Mariott's Marbella Beach Resort has both a beachside pool and garden lap pool in addition to the heated indoor family and children's pool. If you need a moment of solitude, take a trip to the quiet pool or one of the whirlpool spas. If you find yourself needing a snack, there is a beachfront bar and restaurant!
Interior decor, layout and views may differ slightly per unit.
Additional fees may apply to certain activities and/or amenities.
Views can not be confirmed prior booking/check in.
1st Vehicle: Complimentary onsite parking.
Ongoing maintenance in public areas of the resort. Some facilities may be closed due to renovations/upgrades. Please contact the resort for details.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Malaga Airport - AGP
45 minutes by car
Views differ by unit.
Activities of Interest
- RedFly Marbella – For the adventurous, this watersport is like no other. Water is forced under pressure to a pair of boots with jet nozzles, thrusting the rider to fly up to 49 feet in the air or to dive headlong through the water down to 8ft.
- Toma & Coe Food Tour - Take a botique tour or day trip! They create themed culture tours with laskings of local food and plenty of soul!
- ASTRAL Cocktail Bar - A Galleon, built entirely of wood, with a unique and original style in an excellent location at the entrance of Puerto Banus! Definitely a favorite!
- Marbella Club Golf Resort - A perfect blend of nature, gold, horse riding, unique restaurants, and great service. This is a par 72 course with amazing tee shots and breathtaking views.
- Private Winery Visit and Tour of Ronda - Indulge your senses on a private, full-day tour to the famous wine region of Ronda Valley from Marbella.
Places of Interest
- Marbella Old Quarter - This old neighborhood is full of romance, with narrow, winding cobblestone streets: great for evening strolls.
- Avenida del Mar – Visit this historic walking area full of sights and landmarks!
- Puerto Cabopino Beach and Marina – Enjoy this small bay with restaurants and a marina set back from the villas with lovely, soft sand.
- Paseo Maritimo - A pleasant boardwalk lined with shops, video game arcades, restaurants and cafes.
- Alameda Park – Enjoy the peace and beauty of this park with its gorgeous water fountains and hidden sculptures as you rest on one of its many unique tiled benches.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility