Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Lake Geneva Wisconsin
This four bedroom, two bathroom home is a fantastic place to relax and unwind. The lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in North America! Geneva Lake has been called the "Newport (RI) of the West" with fabulous homes on the lake from times gone by. It is such a great community where people gather from all over the country. So many priceless, family memories have been made at this home over the years. Many people from Chicago spend summers at the lake living - a low key lifestyle.
Our home has tons of light and tons of deck space. We host many a dinner party al fresco in the summer. We call our home our "happy place" as the entire family can just be together. The long days of sunshine in the summer allow guests to use the outdoor space.
The gourmet kitchen in the home is a great place to prepare meals while the family gathers. The granite countertops and the stainless steal appliances make this a chefs ideal area. We have two dining tables..one in the kitchen that seats 4 and one that seats 8-10. Outside we have two 6 seater tables to push together to seat 10-12 comfortably.
The living areas have plush couches and plenty of room for the family to gather while watching a movie. The big windows in the rooms allow you to take in the sunshine from all angles. The fireplace room is our favorite and we have had 15 people hanging out there with a warm fire, telling stories, playing charades and other games.
The master bedroom has a plush queen bed that is great to unwind after a long day. The Lavender room has a queen bed and the 3rd and 4th bedrooms have twin beds, and a bunk bed (full on the bottom for two kids) respectively.
The lake is an easy walk- about 400 yards from our front door.
Come visit Lake Geneva and make the memories of a lifetime! The beautiful views await you!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet
Bunk, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
General Mitchell International Airport - MKE
45 minutes by car
We are in a community of 65 houses that share lake access to Geneva Lake. Buena Vista is one of the oldest and most established communities on the lake.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Geneva Lake Shore Path - The shore path around Geneva Lake features historic estates with beautiful gardens and views of the shimmering blue waters.
- Studio Winery - The Studio Winery is an urban winery, offering delicious wines, live music, and so much more!
- Lake Geneva Canopy Tours - For the ultimate thrill, traverse through eight different zip lines, five sky bridges, and three spiral staircases!
- Mountain Top at Grand Geneva Resort - This resort offers over fifteen exhilarating slopes and fun for all ages and abilities!
- Geneva National Golf Club - Located on the shores of sparkling Lake Como, this championship course is surrounded by hundreds of acres of oak, hickory and walnut trees.
Places of Interest
- Medusa Grill and Bistro - This causal bistro serves up delicious Mediterranean fare in a cozy and historic atmosphere.
- Black Point Estate and Gardens - Nestled overlooking Geneva Lake, this was the former home of a Chicago business man, and contains lush and vibrant gardens.
- Geneva Lake Museum of History - Step back in time, and into historic homes, shops, and schools to see what life used to be like around Lake Geneva.
- Riviera Beach - This pristine, sandy beach is the most popular beach in the area.
- Moose Mountain Falls - This thrilling waterpark has a lazy river, twisting waterslides, and so much more!
We were a party of eight so needed a four bedroom unit. This property was perfect for us and had everything we were looking for. The unit is well furnished and made us feel like we were home as soon as we stepped into it. Lake Geneva is located about about 90 minutes from both Milwaukee and Chicago so along with taking advantage of the Lake Geneva area and the Fontana Thirdhome we had plenty of things to do so that everyone enjoyed themselves. The ages of our group ran from 5 years old to 71 . This was a perfect get away for the month of June. ”
Very comfortable home
The home is extremely well furnished and equipped. We had everything we needed. Enjoyed the private pier just a short 5 minute walk away and evenings by the fire pit. Lake Geneva is a beautiful lake. So clear and clean if a bit cold. Good fishing and sailing.”
Great house - wonderful owners. Everything was perfect! ”
Lake Geneva, WI
The Parkhill's home is fantastic and makes you feel right at home, We had everything we needed - We had several meals at home and ate out at many of the local Fontana and Lake Geneva restaurants. The Lake Geneva Boat ride was great also! Thanks for your hospitality!!”
We had the best week of our summer this year at this wonderful house on Lake Geneva! The house was a 5 minute walk from the lake where we could sun and jump into the lake from the private pier. The house itself was very large and nicely decorated. It had everything you would need, including tons of toys, games and lake stuff for my 3 and 10 year old grandchildren. It was conveniently located to many great restaurants. It was a short 20 drive into downtown Lake Geneva where we rented boats. This was a spectacular house and we hope to come back next year! The Parkhills were very easy to deal with and made us feel right at home!!!”
Loved the area
We loved the area - beautiful lake and fantastic homes all around it. The home where we were was lovely, had everything we needed - but seldom used as we ate out in all the surrounding good restaurants. Boat ride on the lake is a must!”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo