Kapalua Maui Bay Villa
Kapalua Maui Bay Villa
With one of the best locations at Bay Villas, this private, bridge-level designed, 2000 square foot condo will amaze you with its sweeping views of the ocean and Molokai the minute you walk inside. Both bedrooms have their own ensuite bathrooms and private balconies overlooking the bright blue waters.
The main living area offers a third private balcony and additional bathroom, as well as an open floor plan that wraps around into the dining area and chef’s kitchen. Soothing greens, white, and beautiful wood grain give an island feel that won’t let you forget you’re in a tropical paradise even while you’re inside.
A spacious and comfortable king bed rests in the first room, where a sliding glass door opens out onto the balcony with a lounge chair ready for you to feel the cool North Maui breeze as you sip on your coffee in the morning. Its bathroom has a double vanity and beautiful large tile floors with plenty of fantastic lighting and an elegant shower.
In the second room, you will find two queen beds, another sliding glass balcony entrance, and a second exquisite bathroom much like the first.
The beach and pool are steps away from the unit, as well as tennis courts on site, and beautiful golf courses within walking distance. Quality restaurants and hiking paths are also in close proximity and scuba diving and snorkeling can be easily done at the beach below the unit.
This is truly a special place in paradise where you’ll make lasting memories and enjoy the beauty of the islands! Seize the opportunity to stay at Kapalua Maui Bay Villa.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Kahului Airport - OGG
45 minutes by car
Pacific Ocean and Island of Molokai
Activities of Interest
- Kapalua Ziplines - Welcome to the most prestigious zipline in the world! The sites of Kapalua from up above are unforgettable.
- Maui Kayak Adventures - Check out the amazing wildlife of Hawaii on a group or private eco-tour by kayak.
- The Bay Course - A championship golf course that is as challenging as it is beautiful!
- Maui Spearfishing Academy - Learn how to dive and hunt with the best of them, and catch yourself a big one!
- Hula Girl Excursions - This company offers numerous sailing excursions to choose from, from sunset whale watching cruises to snorkeling excursions.
Places of Interest
- Dragon's Teeth - A fascinating rock formation, created from one of Maui's biggest lava flows. A must see!
- Kapalua Bay - With gentle breaking waves above and vibrant marine life below, Kapalua Bay is highly regarded as one of the best beaches in Hawaii.
- Kapalua Coastal Trail - Enjoy this gentle, two mile walk full of spectacular oceanfront and bountiful greenery on the dramatic coastline!
- Slack Key Show - On Wednesday night, you'll find all the locals watching master slack-key guitarist George Kahumoku Jr. as well as other talented Hawaiian musicians!
- Merriman's - Dine in style at this renowned oceanfront restaurant, featuring farm-to-table cuisine in an elegant setting, with views to die for!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet