Nestled on 4500 square feet in the stunning and wild nature of Canada hides your lakefront oasis. This bright five-bedroom cottage is interestingly and intricately designed, and nestled on the shores of Lake Masson, one of the most sought after lakes in all of the Laurentian Mountains. Surrender to the peace and serenity of the natural wonders that surround you and spend the week in a home that redefines cutting-edge!
The layout of this home brings the fresh air and lake breezes of the outside world right inside to you! Large, glass windows wrap around the entirety of the exterior of the main level, giving you nonstop, panoramic views of Lake Masson. The hardwood floors and metallic finishes combine rusticity and modernity perfectly, with a style of décor that offers a lustrous type of comfort. The fireplace sits against a grand, stone wall that makes its way seamlessly from the interior to the exterior of the home. The plush sofas sit facing each other, making this spot perfect for cozying up next to the fire and enjoying casual conversation with your loved ones. The kitchen is incredibly well appointed, outfitted with state of the art appliances and must-have amenities, so don’t hesitate to let your inner chef come out!
You’ll be delighted to no end by any one of the five bedrooms, each teeming with luxury and comfort. The master bedroom holds a huge king-sized bed, complete with a downy soft duvet for you to snuggle underneath at night. The master bath has a massive tub, perfect for a relaxing soak after a long day spent at the lake. Each of the other four bedrooms offers a lush, queen-sized bed where you can lay your head, and be lulled off to sleep by the gentle sound of the water outside.
Situated on your own private enclave on some of the most coveted lakefront property in the region, days spent outside by the deep blue, sparkling waters of the lake will be what you remember most about your time here. Just off the main level, your deck sits overlooking the sensational lake vistas. A top-notch grill awaits you out here, as well as an outdoor dining table, so you and your guests can enjoy a laidback cookout with the brisk and refreshing feel of lakeside breezes at your back. Your own personal dock paves your way to the water, where you can bask in the glow of the sun or playfully splash around in the lake! You’ll find that while you feel secluded and tucked away, you’re still close to all the essentials, whether it’s skiing in the winter, or boating and hiking in the summer.
Your stylish and contemporary oasis awaits! Spend the week in utter decadence and luxury.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport - YUL
1 hour by car
Lake Masson view!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Aventures Plein Air - Situated on the water’s edge of Morency Lake, this company offers a gambit of outdoor activities, such as snowmobiling in the winter and water sports in the summer!
- Arctic Aventure - Take a tour via snowmobile on gorgeous, snowy Quebec trails!
- Ski Mont Gabriel - Visit this top skiing location for a low price. The perfect destination for families who want to make the most out of the snowy mountain for a discounted price!
- Club de Golf La Vallee de Ste-Adele - This superb public course runs alongside the Rivière du Nord in the beautiful Laurentian Mountains.
- A l'Abordage - This North River excursion can be taken by canoe or kayak. It's a quiet stretch of whitewater, safe for beginners, nature lovers and for the whole family.
Places of Interest
- Parc de la Riviere Doncaster - Observe the richness and beauty of the flora and fauna in this gorgeous forest, with more than ten kilometers of marked trail to explore!
- Auberge Beaux Reves Spa -a warm and serene auberge and day spa, and widely considered to be a hidden gem among the Laurentian Mountains!
- Parc Regional Val-David / Val-Morin - This park provides a magnificent site for outdoors enthusiasts dedicated to ecotourism!
- Ultime - This restaurant at the prestigious Esterel Resort offers the ultimate gourmet experience, with a five course menu of refined cuisine and stunning views of Lake Dupuis.
- 260 Panoramic Bistro - This entertaining dining experience will have you eating, drinking, and on your feet for some dancing by the end of the night!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet