Saranac Lake, New York
Mountain Lake - Beach Front
This majestic seven bedroom 8500 sq foot lakefront home nestled on Lower Saranac Lake offers magnificent views that will be sure to take your breath away! Filled with shops, hotels and local diners, Saranac Lake is considered one of the most idyllic villages in upstate New York and has been characterized as a lesser-known gem of the Adirondacks. The home is located just a short drive to Lake Placid which is best known for hosting both the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympics.
Wake up to a wonderful view of the lake and the sounds of the water on 225 feet of private sandy beach shoreline. The Grand Adirondack entrance with stone pillars invites you into the main living level of this exquisite home. The beauty of the natural wood interior instantly surrounds you and brings in a taste of the great outdoors which are visible from the large bay windows. The main level features the living room with a large stone fireplace where you can sit and warm up whether from a day on the slopes or just out enjoying all that nature has to offer. When it’s time to relax and unwind there’s a wet bar for entertaining, a dining room with a new gourmet kitchen and high end appliances with two dishwashers. The main level also features the master bedroom with a plush king bed and stunning view of the lake, the master bathroom with in floor radiant heat, as well as a second bedroom.
The lower portion of this home offers a gas stove in the downstairs lake level living room, plus a game room complete with its own TV and four bedrooms! The game room has everything you and your guests need to have a little indoor fun including a ping pong table, dart board, Foosball, arcade machine, shuffle board and pool table. There’s also a loft off of the living room which has a queen size bed for additional sleeping. The upper level of this massive home offers a bedroom and another large room with four twins.
Enjoy the stunning sunsets with a glass of wine or a nice hot drink on the large wrap around deck which features a screened porch with a stone fireplace and outdoor dining area. And while you're outside don’t forget to take a stroll down to the charming boathouse where you can take in the beautiful landscape from the upper deck sitting area.
An ideal home for large and extended families, this home features three separate levels of living space and comfortably accommodates sixteen people. This home has an expansive level lawn overlooking the lakefront, perfect for campfires, badminton and relaxing. Tenants have use of an outdoor shower, two canoes and two kayaks. This Lodge has room for a reunion or group gathering. The water has a very gradual decline in depth and is ideal for families with young children.
With countless recreational opportunities, there is something for everyone to enjoy. There are rivers to fish, lakes and ponds to paddle, and enough mountains and forests to explore for a lifetime!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
8 bedrooms, 5 baths, 8500 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, Other, and Other
16 guests maximum
Adirondack Regional Airport – SLK
15 minutes by car
Lake, beach, and mountain views
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mt Pisgah Ski Area - small ski area with 15 acres of skiable terrain, offering night skiing and access to connecting Nordic ski trails at Dewey Mountain Recreation Ski Center.
- Hiking at Mount Baker - One of the most popular hiking spots in the region.
- Adirondac Rafting Company - This is the wild and scenic Adirondack whitewater rafting adventure that you and your family will remember forever!
- Horseback Riding - Emerald Springs Adirondack Ranch: Since 1973, this ranch has offered guests the incredible opportunity to see the Adirondack wilderness in a unique way!
- Fishing - Depending on what water you hit, you'll find trout, bass, northern pike and panfish in the Adirondacks – sometimes all in the same day!
Places of Interest
- Wild Center - Explore a 54,000-square-foot museum with live animals and hands-on everything.
- Olympic Center and Museum - Sports complex in Lake Placid, New York that acted as the Olympic Park for both the 1932 and the 1980 Winter Olympics
- Adirondack Carousel - Full-sized carousel, carved and painted primarily by local artists, and featuring only local scenes and animals.
- Downtown Shopping - Stroll through art galleries and shops to find your perfect souvenir
- Lake Clear Lodge Adirondack Alps Restaurant & Ein Stein Pub - Savor a vanishing, original Great Camp dining experience where your table is our 25 acres of lake and history, a tasting journey of Adirondack culinary history
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet