London Fashion Week, United Kingdom
EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE
CURATED EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE - LONDON FASHION WEEK (Winter 2018)
** SPECIAL NOTE **
This is a ThirdHome "Exclusive Stay Experience" showcasing the specific property listed below during the annual "LONDON FASHION WEEK". An inclusion to this week-stay package is the ThirdHome Concierge Services that will oversee the special event tickets you might wish to include, along with enhancing your stay and making all the optional arrangements for the fun add-ons listed below in the Exclusive Stay experience.
*** EXCLUSIVE DATES for this Stay-Experience ***
FEB 16th - 23rd, 2018 (7 NIGHTS STAY)
Experience 7 nights/8 days in an elegantly fashionable townhome in the charming neighborhood of London - Islington. During the week this lovely residence makes for the perfect location to entertain your guests in a glamours environment, while attending London Fashion Week - the hottest ticket of the season. London Fashion Week is a fantastic chance for British fashion to showcase next season’s collections, which look to be as exciting as ever. We invite you to experience this world-renowned fashion event with our London Fashion Week hospitality experience. Normally only experienced by the privileged few, the London couture collections seen on the catwalks are one of the most highly anticipated events in the fashion world diary. It’s the first stop on the European leg of the international fashion circuit following New York and prior to Milan and Paris. When not admiring the collections, enjoy dining in some of the most coveted restaurants, sip artisan cocktails at the chicest bars and take high-tea wearing your haute ensemble with hat and heels, bowtie and laced leather oxfords.
LONDON FASHION WEEK Exclusive Stay -
* 7-Nights Accommodations at the Featured ThirdHome property - Designer Townhouse Fashionable Islington (property ID #15569) - https://www.thirdhome.com/properties/15569-london-united-kingdom-designer-townhouse-in-fashionable
* LONDON FASHION WEEK EVENTS & VIP ACCESS -
London Fashion Week February 2018 will showcase the best of British design, with catwalk shows, presentations, the Designer Showrooms, and events organized throughout the week. The event attracts international press, buyers and key fashion formers from over 60 countries twice a year during February and September. The LFW is organized in conjunction with the British Fashion Council and includes 70 catwalk shows and presentations and over 190 brands in the designer showrooms. This September, the Fashion Week is moving to a brand new home at Brewer Street Car Park in the heart of Soho.
To learn more about front row designer seating & VIP hospitality packages, please contact ThirdHome Concierge. Tickets are limited so make sure that you don’t miss out on your opportunity to attend this exclusive fashion event and purchase tickets in advance.
VIP Hospitality Packages include -
Guests are advised to book into one of four sessions which take place each day with the below options:
* The Champagne Breakfast
* The Two-Course Lunch
* The Afternoon Tea
* The Two-Course Dinner
DATES: FEB 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th (2018)
Venue: Brewer Street Car Park, Soho, London
COST: Packages starting from £695 per person + VAT
Duration: Up to 3.5/4 hour sessions each day
All Packages Include:
* Exclusive seats at an official London Fashion Week catwalk show taking place in the BFC Show Space at Brewer Street Car Park or alternative catwalk venues which will be confirmed upon issue of the final catwalk schedule.
* Chauffeured transport will be provided to catwalk shows not taking place at Brewer Street Car Park
* A champagne breakfast, two-course lunch, afternoon tea or two-course dinner at Michelin-Starred chef, Mark Hix’s restaurant, HIX Soho
* A talk from a senior member of the British Fashion Press on style, trends, designers, history and insider information on LFW.
* Access to the exclusive Guest Club lounge where champagne and other refreshments are served.
* The opportunity to preview the Autumn/Winter 2018 collections from over 100 designers at the LFW Designer Showrooms, where buyers from Barneys to Browns come to select exclusive pieces for their shop floors.
* OPTIONAL ADD-ONs - Choose Your Local Experiences:
To view options for sightseeing tours in London and full-day or half-day excursions out of the city, view this link:
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet
King, King, King, and King
7 guests maximum
** PLEASE NOTE **
This tailored Exclusive Stay Experience requires the specific keys, ThirdHome exchange fee and the special event fee as noted (due to owner directly). Although ThirdHome Concierge assistance and expertise is automatically included in this experience package, there would be an additional cost for travel components such as roundtrip airfare, airport transfers, rental car; and any optional sightseeing tours, local experiences and special event tickets. These add-ons are on a full-paying basis by member for whatever options are chosen.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Highbury & Islington
- London Central
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service