Luxury Golf Residence The Olive Retreat
The beautiful seaside town of Pylos is on the southwest coast of Peloponnese, in a large bay known as Navarino Bay, as Navarino was the Italian name of Pylos. The bay is almost closed by the long and narrow islet of Sfaktiria and a smaller rock called Tsichli Baba. The town is built amphitheatrically so the rock formations are visible from nearly all buildings.
Located in one of the most beautiful settings in the renowned area of Pylos and Unique Region of Natural Beauty.
An idyllic one acre property with large sea views, decorated with private shadowed relaxing garden areas, flowers, herbs and 250 olive trees. This luxury villa impresses with its hidden location and the uninterrupted view over the Ionian Sea, the bay of Navarino and the golf courses of Costa Navarino.
You will be spoiled by the calm environment and with every breath you take, you will absorb the atmosphere of the surrounding nature and sea.
The innovating round design of the villa blends in harmony with its natural surroundings. The choice of colors, the private atmosphere of each room and the selection of furniture offers a pleasantly warm and cheerful atmosphere.
The property is designed to accommodate disabled people with wheelchair access and disabled toilet.
For a fee the following services can be arranged:
Mid week cleaning and/or daily hotel style room care.
Unpacking and packing of luggage
Chef's cooking specialties in the professional kitchen (basement)
Golf Tee Times
From October flights must be taken to Athens, or Kalamata via Thessaloniki. Some flights out of UK are operating the full year on Kalamata. Athens airport to the villa is max 3h45 with stops for coffee.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3230 square feet
King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
50 mins by car
Open view the Greek countryside & golf of Costa Navarino, he bay of Navarino and Pylos, + the Ionian sea. Surrounded by a 2,5 acre of mature olive trees.
Activities of Interest
- Costa Navarino Adventures - all sports on one spot!
- Biking, waterski, surfing, boating, fishing, scuba, tennis, etc
Places of Interest
- Natural Omega Shaped beach of Voidokilia
- Boat trips around Sfaktiria and Navarino bay are organized daily.
- Some of the interesting places to see near Pylos are Voidokillia beach and Gialova lagoon to the north, and Methoni castle to the south.
- King Nestor's palace and Pylos Castle and The Ancients Messinia and Olympia are a must see.
- The town of Methoni has a vast 13th century fortress surrounded on three sides by the sea and the fourth by a moat. Inside the fortress is an entire medieval town and you can literally spend hours wandering around.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo