Spacious Apartment in Trendy Navigli District
This spacious apartment is located right in the heart of Milan in the famous Navigli Disctrict, within short distance of the Duomo, La Scala and the other famous sights.
Sometimes underrated as a touristic destination, Milan (Italian: Milano) is financially the most important city in Italy. It has the second most populous city proper in the country, but sits at the centre of Italy's largest urban and metropolitan area. In essence, for a tourist, what makes Milan interesting compared to other places is that the city is truly more about the lifestyle of enjoying worldly pleasures: a paradise for shopping, football, opera, and nightlife. Milan remains the marketplace for Italian fashion – fashion aficionados, supermodels and international paparazzi descend upon the city twice a year for its spring and autumn fairs.
This well located two bedroom flat, features a fully equipped kitchen, a nice lounge and dining room, 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms comfortably sleeping a maximum of 4 guests.
The property also benefits from a large terrace with excellent views on the city.
Perfect spot for a romantic getaway of shopping and exciting night life, come and enjoy what Milan has to offer.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
Queen and Full
4 guests maximum
Linate or Malpensa Milan Airports. Bergamo Airport
25 mins and 45 mins by car respectively. 1 hour by car (Bergamo)
Views on the elegant Milanese buildings overlooking the Naviglio Canal
Activities of Interest
- Why not enjoy a night of classical music or Opera performance at the world's most famous opera house, the opulent Teatro alla Scala.
- The art lovers must visit the 2 famous art galleries in Milan, the Pinacoteca di Brera and the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana housing some of the world's best examples of classical art such as Dead Christ by Mantegna, and Supper At Emmaus by Caravaggio.
Places of Interest
- Visit the main sights of Milan such as the beautiful gothic cathedral, Il Duomo, the Castello Sforzesco, heritage of the powerful Sforza family who ruled the city in the 15th Century, the famous Opera house Teatro alla Scala to name but a few.
- Visit the trendy, buzzing area of Navigli (canals system) with plenty of bars and restaurant, ideal spot for nice Aperitivo served with the most amazing variety of grea food.
- Don't miss Leonardo's famous painting "The Last Supper" housed in the church of Santa Marua delle Grazie, undoubthdely Milan's best artistic attraction.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet