Upper Kangaroo River, Australia
Just 2 hours from Sydney and Canberra and nestled between the Southern Highlands and the South Coast, the scenic town of Kangaroo Valley is often described as Australia's most beautiful valley.
Surrounded by towering mountains and escarpments Kangaroo Valley has a naturally lush environment that includes rainforests, eucalyptus forests and rich farm land.
Kangaroo Valley is home to an abundance of native flora and fauna including endangered species such the Brush Tailed Rock Wallaby. Visitors to the Valley will also regularly see animals such as kangaroos, wombats, echidnas and lyrebirds.
If you are looking for an idyllic get-away in a spacious country house surrounded by spectacular scenery and a view to die for, this is it. Bottlebrush has a stunning interior atmosphere with a spacious open plan living area opening up through full length glass doors to a timber deck and fenced swimming pool.
The property sits on 5 acres, high above the valley below surrounded by farmland and rainforest that is home to many native animals and birds, all with magnificent views of the Kangaroo Valley escarpment and the Upper River Valley. Look forward to waking up to see the morning mist far below in the valley with the morning sun lighting up the escarpment on the other side of the valley.
The architecturally designed house features modern open plan living with a gourmet kitchen, large stone fireplace, reverse cycle air-conditioning, three generous queen bedrooms, a games/4th bedroom with 2 single beds and 2 bathrooms.
The Caesarstone kitchen is equipped with a five burner gas cook top, large oven, dish washer, microwave and fridge/freezer with ice-maker with plenty of bench space and storage to prepare and cook your favourite meals. There is a laundry with washer & dryer.
There is a Sonos sound system throughout the house and by the pool. You can play your own music through this system and have something different in each room.
The deck is the perfect place for alfresco dining with a barbecue and outdoor setting.
There is also a generous rustic dining table outside with bench seating for up to twenty people under a vine covered pergola, nearby is an outdoor fire pit for cosying around.A great spot for toasting marshmallows whilst looking at the Southern Cross in the clearest sky you will ever see.
Very friendly neighbours that can always point you in the right direction.
We invite you to come and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of our home far from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Twin
8 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Magnificent views of the Kangaroo Valley escarpment and the Upper River Valley.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Kangaroo Valley has a range of activities for visitors including bushwalking, canoeing, horse riding, golf and much, much more.
- Whether its a leisurely pedal through the National Park or an adrenalin pumping downhill run KVAC's fleet of quality mountain bikes can be hired for self guided trips or as part of our Hiking and Biking Adventure.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the picturesque Jack Newton designed 18 hole course at Kangaroo Valley Golf & Country Resort.
- Canoeing on the dams or river
Places of Interest
- Historic Kangaroo Valley village is charming and caters well for visitors, with art and souvenir galleries, several cafes, a historic pub, some unique handicraft stores and plenty of good quality local holiday accommodation.
- A boutique vineyard with well appointed cellar door facility. 11 kms along Upper Kangaroo River Rd.
- Surrounded by the beautiful Morton National Park Kangaroo Valley has some great walks on offer. From a leisurely stroll around the village or longer hikes through pristine bushland for the more adventurous there is something for everyone.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet