The Bespoke Villa Collection
Lombok is an island in the West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. It forms part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east.
For years Lombok has been regarded as ‘The Next Bali’. Nowadays the comparison seems to fade and Lombok stands out on its own thanks to its superb beaches, colourful culture and breathtaking mountains and waterfalls.
Nestled into the exclusive private enclave of the Jabon Hills Lombok's most sought after destination awaits. Designed by award winning architects our bespoke collection is part of our pioneering development of sustainable design in Lombok.
With private pools, featuring natural timber and stone, imbuing the minimalist contemporary design with an indigenous touch. Huge sliding windows and private open -air decks eliminate the boundaries between you and nature, offering panoramic views that stretch to infinity.
Enjoy the essence of Lombok space, nature, ocean, sun and surf.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Lombok International Airport
25 minute drive
Stunning ocean views
Housekeeping Charges at $27 / night per occupied room.
Food & Beverage
Activities of Interest
- Blessed with exquisite white-sand beaches, epic surf, a lush forested interior, and hiking trails through tobacco and rice fields, Lombok is fully loaded with equitorial allure.
- Lombok's southern coastline is nature on a very grand scale: breathtaking turquoise bays, world-class surf breaks and massive headlands.
Places of Interest
- Gunung Rinjani its Indonesia's second-highest volcano. On its summit, you will find hot springs and a dazzling crater lake.
- Gili Islands are three exquisite droplets of white sand sprinkled with coconut palms and surrounded by coral reefs teeming with marine life.
- Pura Lingsar is a large temple compound and it is the holiest in Lombok. Nestled beautifully in lush rice fields, the Temple was built in 1714.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet