Kayu Villa Collection
Lombok is an island in the West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. It forms part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east.
For years Lombok has been regarded as ‘The Next Bali’. Nowadays the comparison seems to fade and Lombok stands out on its own thanks to its superb beaches, colourful culture and breathtaking mountains and waterfalls.
European manufactured from ecologically sustainable building materials, the Kayu Collection Villas evoke a sense of simplistic modern luxury.
Set in the Jabon hills and over looking Selong Belanak bay, our spacious open-plan designs will have you enjoying the breath-taking sunset views from every area of your villa.
Nestled into the exclusive private enclave of the Jabon Hills Lombok's most sought after destination awaits. With private pools, featuring natural timber and stone, imbuing the minimalist contemporary design with an indigenous touch. Huge sliding windows and private open -air decks eliminate the boundaries between you and nature, offering panoramic views that stretch to infinity.
***Please bear in mind that the pictures show here are indicative of the property that you will be staying in and may not be the exact same one shown here.***
Property Details 2 Properties
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2700 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Lombok International Airport
25 minutes drive
Uninterrupted views of the Ocean
Activities of Interest
- Blessed with exquisite white-sand beaches, epic surf, a lush forested interior, and hiking trails through tobacco and rice fields, Lombok is fully loaded with equitorial allure.
- Lombok's southern coastline is nature on a very grand scale: breathtaking turquoise bays, world-class surf breaks and massive headlands.
Places of Interest
- Gunung Rinjani its Indonesia's second-highest volcano. On its summit, you will find hot springs and a dazzling crater lake.
- Gili Islands are three exquisite droplets of white sand sprinkled with coconut palms and surrounded by coral reefs teeming with marine life.
- Pura Lingsar is a large temple compound and it is the holiest in Lombok. Nestled beautifully in lush rice fields, the Temple was built in 1714.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo