Bear Trail Cabin
Situated in the lower Laurentians just 45 minutes to an hour from Montreal and two hours from Ottawa, Fiddler Lake Resort is your destination for premier chalet accommodations in Quebec.
This is the ideal spot for prime skiing at Mount Habitant, Sommet Saint-Sauveur, Morin Heights, or Mount Gabriel, among many others. Mount Saint-Sauveur is located in the Laurentides and has 38 km of slopes available for skiing and snowboarding, with the winter sports area situated between the elevations of 416 and 629 m.
Our exclusive, gated ski and summer resort chalet community boasts log cabins designed for maximum comfort and maximum appeal to the eye.
On the main floor of the three bedroom chalet, there is a fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living room with a stone fireplace. Also on the main floor is one bedroom with a king size bed, a laundry room and a full bathroom. This log cabin also features a walkthrough from the dining room into a four season screened extra living room.
On the second floor there is a family area with sofa bed and TV, a master bedroom with king-size bed with direct access to a bathroom as well as the third bedroom which has two twin beds.
The cathedral ceiling and bay windows allow for a spectacular view of the lake.
The cabin also has a six-person Jacuzzi, private sauna, barbecue, outdoor seating and an acre and a half of private grounds.
You’ll also enjoy private access to your own jetty with a rowing boat on Fiddler Lake which is also at your disposal.
Additionally you have free access to the top-notch recreation center with tennis courts, beach volleyball, badminton, indoor and outdoor salt-water swimming pools, a small grocery, ice rink in winter, fire pit and a games room for kids.
The recreation centre is a five minute walk away. The surrounding forest is left virtually untouched with cross country trails ideal for hiking and snowshoeing. For a more low-key outdoor adventure, take advantage of the area’s bicycle rentals and networks of cycle paths near the resort including the famous ‘Petit train du Nord’ or the ‘Aerobique Corridor’.
If you’re seeking outdoor adventures, the creature comforts of luxurious accommodations or a little of both, make Fiddler Lake Resort your Quebec lodge destination. With so many activities and options to choose from in such a magnificent setting, you’ll be sure to find your bliss at Fiddler Lake Resort.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2320 square feet
King, King, and Twin
8 guests maximum
90 minutes by car
Lake views and woodland.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- • Morin Heights Cross-Country Ski Club, with its 150 km of groomed trails, is just five minutes away.
- • The village of St. Sauveur offers a variety ways to pass the time with restaurants, shops, factories, art galleries and seasonal festivals.
- • Saint Sauveur is the top night skiing destination in Canada, with eight ski centers and 89 of its 145 runs lit. In the summer you can visit any of the several championship golf courses within a 15-minute drive.
- • You can ski, golf and gamble all year round at the Casino de Mont-Tremblant located just 55 minutes away.
- • Serious hikers can also extend their trek into the mountains of the St. Sauveur area with lifts that take you all the way to the summit.
- • For a more low-key outdoor adventure, take advantage of the area’s bicycle rentals and network of cycle paths on and near the resort.
Places of Interest
- • Fiddler Lake - this 2.8 km body of water is perfect for canoeing and pedal boating. There are acres of surrounding forest left virtually untouched with cross-country trails ideal for hiking and snowshoeing in winter.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Hot Tub
- Washer & Dryer