Vero Beach, Florida
Sea Oaks Beach Villa
Experience Old Florida the way you were meant to – This two-bedroom property at the upscale Sea Oaks Beach and Tennis Club invites you to leave all your worries behind and this charming villa your home away from home!
Sea Oaks is regarded as one of the Treasure Coast’s finest exclusive communities, offering pampering and leisure right at your fingertips (access to the club at an extra cost). Your lovely villa is nestled overlooking the treetops, and offers sweeping views of the masterfully landscaped resort.
The sizable screened in balcony patio gives you an overlooking view of the magnificent live oak hammock.
Perfectly located just a few minutes’ walk to the Beach club and private beach entrance and only steps from the Tennis Center, our home is the ideal choice for weekly guests as well as seasonal multi-month guests.
The cozy living space opens up to an expansive, screened in balcony, where you can enjoy balmy sea breezes while you spend time with your loved ones. A well-stocked kitchen holds everything you need to pan fry, roast, seer, or blacken some local Atlantic favorites! You’ll also find all you need to blend, shake, or stir a delicious libation for after dinner.
Both bedrooms are beautifully furnished and offer abundant closet space. The exquisite master bedroom has an en suite bathroom, and a lavish king sized bed for you to sink into after a long day exploring the resort. The second bedroom has two twin beds, perfect for kids or additional guests that come visit during your stay!
Situated right on the shoreline of the magnificent Atlantic Ocean, the Beach Club at Sea Oaks is surpassed by none. The club offers two separate dining rooms, so whether you’re in the mood for an elegant, romantic evening or a more laid back dinner, you’ll be completely satisfied! During the days, entertain yourself with many community-wide social events, or simply enjoy lazing the day away by the pool or the beach, only steps away!
Plan your next vacation for Sea Oaks, where magnificent live oaks and Southern charm meet warm oceans, and white sandy beaches!
Sea Oaks Beach & Tennis Club Fee (entire group):
October 1 - May 31 = $19.26 per day
June 1 - September 30 = $9.63 per day
Sea Oaks Guest Application: $100 (entire group)
All ProShop, Food, and Beverage charges will be billed directly to Guests and payable upon departure.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1130 square feet
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Orlando Melbourne International Airport - MLB
50 minutes by car
Resort view of the gorgeous Sea Oaks Beach & Tennis Club!
Activities of Interest
- Florida Cracker Airboat Rides - Explore the natural wonders of Florida with Vero Beach's most experienced captain.
- Shark Bait - Shark Bait offers it all, from kayaking to snorkeling!
- River Explorer Boat Tours -Climb aboard for a relaxing cruise of the Indian River Lagoon, while we search for dolphins, manatees, birds, river otters and other incredible wildlife!
- Sandridge Golf Club - Enjoy magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service in gorgeous Vero Beach!
- Safari Golf and Games - With mini golf, delicious ice cream, and a variety of entertaining arcade games, this is the perfect spot for a fun family outing!
Places of Interest
- McKee Botanical Garden - A beautiful oasis of lovely gardens and tropical plants. A lovely spot for a an afternoon trip!
- Round Island Beach Park - A picturesque, scenic park. If you're lucky, you might catch of the manatees that call this spot home!
- Vero Beach Museum of Art - A precious, cultural gem admired by visitors and locals alike!
- Riverside Theater - Enjoy Broadway level performances in this charming city!
- The Tides - An intimate restaurant with a high end menu, featuring local seafood and produce!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility