Cabo San Lucas, BCS
Copala Luxury Golf Residence
Copala Luxury Golf Residence
Sweeping views of rolling hills, pristine white beaches, and impossibly blue seas are the norm at Capella Condo. Nestled on 3500 square feet inside Quivira, a world-class golf, beach and resort community near sunny and tropical Cabo, this three-bedroom condo boasts prime location as well as all the luxury amenities you’ll need to make your stay in paradise incredible!
With a perfect blend of tranquility, sophistication and functionality, this stylish retreat allows owners to enjoy the interior as much as the extraordinary views that surround them. The décor throughout the condo has a tropical flair, with bright pops of color offsetting the sleek and modern design. The main living space features a lavishly comfortable sofa, perfect for cuddling up for a movie night after a long day enjoying the resort and all its amenities. The kitchen is immaculately designed, with all cutlery and culinary assets you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal! After dinner, step out onto your exclusive balcony to delight in breathtaking vistas and the balmy sea breeze, as you sip on a cool glass of wine and enjoy casual conversation with your party. An outdoor grill is available upon request, if you want to host a barbecue during a casual night in!
Each of the three bedrooms in this home is attached to its own bathroom, offering complete privacy when needed. In two of the bedrooms, you’ll find lavish king beds, and in the third, two equally comfortable queens. No matter which you choose, your room will be your safe haven after a long day in the sun, offering complete tranquility.
At the famed Quivira Copala resort, you’ll find a tranquil retreat offering everything from first-rate fishing and spectacular golf to award-winning spas, dining and service. The quality services and luxuries offered to you during your stay at Quivira elevate the quintessential Cabo experience, and truly emulate paradise. Whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic getaway, or a family searching for that next adventure, Capella Condo will provide you with everything your heart desires!
Life at Copala at Quivira Los Cabos offers fun ways to spend your leisure time and enjoy community life. An expansive 38,000 Sq. Ft. Club House features an air conditioned dining area with a catering kitchen that is a great place to host a party. Fitness enthusiasts can keep in shape at the fully equipped fitness center. The club house also offers a business center complete with concierge services to meet your business and leisure needs. A children´s area with wading pool overlooks the resort-style swimming pool surrounded by a spacious pool deck and shade pergola. The club house complex also features a full-service spa that opens onto a relaxing desert-themed garden.
With a spectacular backdrop along one of Mexico’s most dramatic stretches of oceanfront property, the fabulous new Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, designed by the legend himself, promises a lifetime of magnificent and memorable golf experiences. Copala, located on the 13th hole of this magnificent course, is uniquely positioned to provide easy access for golfers and beautiful vistas for spectators.
Unique natural terrain including massive sand dunes, rugged cliffs, white-sand beaches, private coves, and desert canyons provide the setting for holes that hug the coastline and wind through the rolling hillside. The result is a truly one-of-a-kind golf experience that features the most oceanfront holes in all of Baja – and what many anticipate to be one of the best courses in Mexico and abroad.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
45 minutes by car
An Owner Guest discount is available for golf, which varies by tee time and seasonality.
Guest members also receive discounts of 10-25% on dining and spa services at all Pueblo Bonito properties throughout Cabo.
Activities of Interest
- Dive Cabo - Explore the most beautiful and interesting dive sites in Cabo
- Cabo San Lucas Tours - The best prices, best selection of tours, and best guides in all of Cabo. Fun for the whole family!
- Cabo Trek - A local company dedicated to family friendly activities, such as whale watching, scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Quivira Golf Club - Although a fairly new golf course, Quivira quickly took its place as one of the premier courses in the world!
- Cabo San Lucas Sportfishing - With the highest recorded hook up ratio in Cabo San Lucas, this is definitely the team you want to go deep sea fishing with.
Places of Interest
- Chileno Beach - The clear, turquoise waters here make for delightful snorkeling and swimming!
- Arte de Origen - Here you can browse through unique trinkets inspired by Mexican and Latin American culture.
- El Arco - The most famous natural landmark in Cabo, just at the end of the Baja peninsula.
- Manta - At this signature restaurant located inside The Cape Thompson Hotel, you'll find globally inspired Mexican cuisine.
- Seared - You’ll find exceptional steaks and delicious Pacific seafood at Jean-George Vongerichten’s new restaurant at the One & Only Palmilla resort.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility