Moss Beach, California
Moss Beach Oceanfront
Moss Beach Oceanfront
Find yourself in an architectural dream, tucked away from the rest of the world on the delightfully private Moss Beach. This three bedroom, two bath property is nestled right above the shoreline, overlooking the sparkling blue water. With views like this, you’ll never want to leave your beachside paradise!
The distinctive build of the home sets is apart from most, with an asymmetrical build that gives it a unique style. With soaring ceilings, and a humongous glass window facing the ocean, the open floor plan of this home allows ample space to spread out. The living room open up into the kitchen and dining area, and each space is detailed with rustic, wooden paneling that gives the house a warm, cozy feel that will you make your right at home! As the sun starts to set, grab a glass of wine or delicious cocktail, and take a seat on your exclusive backyard patio to enjoy the vibrant pastels that fill the sky
Each of the three bedrooms offers a sweeping view of the crystal clear ocean, but none better than the exquisite master loft. The bed, while a plush, luxurious place to lay your head down at night, also offers a mechanical function that will lift your right into the perfect spot to watch rolling waves break across the reef when you wake up in the morning.
Moss Beach offers you all the tranquility and intimacy of an oceanfront property while still offering close proximity to adventure and entertainment. The home sits strolling distance from Fitzgerald Marine Reserve, Moss Beach Distillery, and multiple hiking trails offering unique and breathtaking views of the surrounding area. Only a quick, 25 minutes drive away, you’ll find the sprawling city of San Francisco, filled with luxury shops, fine dining, and exciting nightlife!
Come enjoy the unsurpassed excellence of an oceanfront property in Moss Beach!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Other
6 guests maximum
Half Moon Bay Airport (HAF), San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
5 minutes by car (HAF), 30 minutes by car (SFO)
Activities of Interest
- Sam's Lobster Fest - Chowder, fries, beers, and ice cream sandwiches out in the ocean air. What's not to like?
- Half Moon Bay Golf Links - Regally set on the California coastline sits one of the best luxury golf courses in Northern California.
- Half Moon Bay Coastal Trail - A relaxing and scenic hiking trail along the coast.
- Sea Horse Ranch - Enjoy guided rides on beautiful coastal trails and stretches of beach on the dramatic Coastal Equestrian Trail and Poplar Beach.
- Half Moon Bay Kayak Company Day Tours - Kayak through an interesting and breathtaking environment, with laid back and professional staff to guide the way.
Places of Interest
- Fitzgerald Marine Reserve - Explore tidepools, hike along bluffs and relax on the beach.
- The Wine Room at Moss Beach - A wine bar and event space with a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere.
- San Francisco Zoo - The best place in the Bay Area for family fun everyday of the year!
- Half Moon Bay Distillery - A small, craft distillery, featuring delicious, locally produced spirits and beers.
- The Fisherman's Taverna - A delicious restaurant, and a wonderful place to take the family!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet