EXCLUSIVE MEMBER EVENT, Peru
Amazon River Voyage
THIRDHOME EVENTS: A ThirdHome Hosted Exclusive Member Event - The Greatest Amazon Natural History Voyage
This is an Exclusive ThirdHome Hosted Private Expedition available to top-tier members (FC/CCP/CC+/CC), with a maximum attendance available in only 13 Luxurious Deluxe Suite cabins, 2 Master Suites and 1 Zafiro Suite. This journey has a set departure date along with specific excursions and regional opportunities offered exclusively to our members. 2 Keys per cabin are required for this journey + the rare promotional rates noted below.
Join ThirdHome on a Peruvian Amazon Voyage aboard the elegant Zafiro riverboat to discover Earth's Greatest Wilderness. Delve deep into the pristine Pacaya-Samiria Reserve, a 5-million-acre labyrinth of flooded forests, lagoons and peaceful creeks; travel upriver from the inland port of Iquitos aboard the Zafiro as you voyage into villages and tributaries not accessible by any other means for an authentic immersive experience filled with extraordinary wildlife, flora and fauna. Delight in luxurious amenities, indulge in spa treatments, taste fresh Amazon fusion cuisine, view wildlife on hikes, explore by small-boat excursions and kayaks along the Amazon and meet the welcoming locals of the riverside villages.
Throughout the journey, you will be hosted by ThirdHome's Founder & CEO, Wade Shealy, and Roger Conner, SVP of Business Development. Mingle with fellow members on this extraordinary Inaugural Voyage and Inner Circle event.
INNER CIRCLE VOYAGE DATES:
OCT 10th - 15th, 2017
THE ZAFIRO RIVERBOAT:
Travel aboard the Zafiro, a luxurious vessel we have chartered for your adventure, which blends stylish design and modern comforts. Classic touches include magnificent floor-to-ceiling windows and — for those on the Upper Deck — private balconies. A ship staff and crew of 23, including a cruise director and local naturalist guides, are joined by an IE Expedition Leader to ensure an unprecedented level of service.
DAY 1 - TUESDAY: ARRIVE LIMA
Fly independently into Lima via your own international air arrangements; upon arrival you will be met and greeted by a local professional representative. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight at the Costa del Sol Wyndham.
DAY 2 - WEDNESDAY: LIMA / IQUITOS / EMBARKATION IN NAUTA
Breakfast this morning at the hotel. Transfer to Lima airport for an internal flight over the Andes to Iquitos, where upon arrival you will be greeted. Enjoy an encounter at the Manatee Research Center and survey the history of local tribes at a small museum. Depart Iquitos for Nauta where you will embark the Zafiro riverboat. After a welcome briefing, enjoy drinks and begin cruising slowly on the Amazon River. Dinner onboard this evening.
DAYS 3 & 4 - THURSDAY/FRIDAY: AMAZON RIVER & TRIBUTARIES
Spend the next two full days navigating into the tributaries of the Amazon — a web of forests and lakes that pulsates with a chorus of birdlife, far-off calls of primates and flashes of butterflies. More than 1,300 species of birds, 40,000 plant species and grey and pink river dolphins can be found in the lush, ever-changing jungle we know simply as “The Amazon." Daily excursions include early morning birding, hikes and skiff rides to view wildlife, enriching presentations, a visit to a local village and even a cooking lesson. Nighttime excursions may reveal caimans, capybaras, common potoos, frogs and other nocturnal wildlife. Learn about the lives of the Ribereño people as you encounter people from the villages that are perched along the riverbanks. This is a fantastic opportunity to stroll through their gardens learning about medicinal plants from a local Shaman. Being onboard with one of the most prominent world leaders in nature travel, the International Expeditions Expedition Leader and Zafiro’s team of world-class naturalists plus attentive 22-member crew ensures exceptional service in the wild. (B,L,D Daily)
DAY 5 - SATURDAY: DISEMBARK IQUITOS / LIMA / DEPART
After a morning excursion in the city of Iquitos, you will break for lunch. Midday transfer to the airport for your return flight back to Lima. Day-rooms are provided until you connect with independent overnight international flights back home. (B,L)
Please Note: All flights depart Lima late-night (red-eye) and as such you will return on SUNDAY back into the USA.
***OR YOU MAY OPT TO EXTEND YOUR STAY in Peru with the below add-on Local Experiences packages ***
* Lower Deck Suite: Cabins with convertible twin or California King-sized bed and panoramic floor-to-ceiling window. Approx. 226 sq. ft.
* Upper Deck Suite: Cabins with convertible twin or California King-sized bed, panoramic floor-to-ceiling window and balcony. Approx. 226 sq. ft.
* Master Suites: Cabins with convertible twin or California King-sized bed, panoramic floor-to-ceiling window with 90° view. Approx. 248 sq. ft
* Zafiro Suite: Cabin with convertible twin or California King-sized bed, panoramic floor-to-ceiling window with 180° view, balcony and Jacuzzi-style bathtub and convertible sofa bed. Approx. 480 sq. ft.
EXCLUSIVE VOYAGE PRICING:
Note: All prices are per person based on double occupancy and per cabin; 2 keys required are per cabin
$1500 + $495 exchange fee pp = $1995 per person + 2 keys
Master Suite: $1800 + $495 exchange fee pp = $2295 pp + 2 keys
Zafiro Suite: $1900 + $495 exchange fee pp = $2395 pp + 2 keys
Single Supplement: $700 add-on
Limited Availability due to intimate size of ship:
ONLY 16 Cabins total
Allianz Global Travel Care Trip Protection is available for purchase
WHAT'S INCLUDED ON THE VOYAGE:
* 1-Night pre-cruise in Lima
* 3-Nights onboard the Zafiro riverboat/Amazon Journey
* All local in-Peru ground transportation and staffing
* Internal flights between Lima-Iquitos-Lima
* ThirdHome Concierge services for personal guidance, regional expertise and reservations assistance
* All meals and drinks onboard - Savor regional specialties and contemporary cuisine infused flavors from the surrounding rainforest. The atmosphere is casual yet elegant as you sample Amazon fusion cuisine while enjoying spectacular views from the panoramic windows. Bottled water, soft drinks, local juices, Peruvian alcoholic beverages, Peruvian beer and house wines are included. Premium liquor, wine and beer are not included and would be at additional cost to member-guests.
* Connect with fellow members, chat with your local guides and enjoy snacks and a drink in the large indoor lounge. The comfortable furnishings make a perfect spot for relaxing with a book or enjoying the passing scenery.
* View the Amazon rainforest and clusters of wooden houses on stilts with children playing soccer as you sip morning coffee and take in the fresh air from the river’s most luxurious Observation Deck. Siesta on a cushioned lounger beneath a soaring canopy — ideal for avoiding the sun’s glare. Plus, ease into the Zafiro’s outdoor Jacuzzi to relax after a shore excursion.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
* International flights to/from Lima
* Optional add-on extensions after cruise
** OPTIONAL PRE & POST CRUISE EXTENSIONS **
Note: All prices are per person based on double occupancy; prices include transfers, accommodations, excursions and most meals
3-Day Colonial Lima Pre-Cruise Package
Double Occupancy (per person): $605 pp
4-Day Rainforest Canopy & Lodge Pre-Cruise Package
Double Occupancy (per person): $715 pp
3-Day Nazca Lines Pre-Cruise Package
Double Occupancy (per person): $1210 pp
6-Day Machu Picchu & Cusco Post-Cruise Package
Double Occupancy (per person) $3410 pp
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR INNER CIRCLE JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
2 guests maximum
The voyage rates listed above will be charged by our preferred travel partner, International Expeditions. ThirdHome exchange fees will be charged internally per our usual process. In addition 2 Keys per cabin are required.
Activities of Interest
- No activities of interest provided by owner
Places of Interest
- Lima & Amazon Voyage
- Extension to Machu Picchu
- Other Add-Ons Offered
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service