Marina del Rey, California
Luxury on the Canal
Luxury on the Canal
Marina Del Rey has always been known for its beachside sophistication and high-class living, and this elegant getaway home is no different. This two bedroom, two bath condo allows you to kick off your shoes and totally relax, refresh, and enjoy the cool breeze from the famous Venice Grand Canal!
A striking combination of modernity and a tropical, beachside paradise, this upscale condo spared no expense to become the shining example of elegance it is today! What sets this home apart is the seamless blend of interior and exterior, with giant, accordion-like walls of glass that open up to let the sunshine in. Both the inside and outside living spaces boast sleek, yet comfortable pieces furniture pieces, and offer ample seating for all. The indoor living room opens up into the gourmet kitchen which offers spectacular, stainless steel appliances that will take care of all your cooking needs for the week! Open up the glass doors to connect the two spaces, and enjoy your meals on your exclusive patio, sipping on a glass of refreshing wine while enjoying the sunset.
The classy and chic atmosphere of the condo continues into each of the bedrooms. The master bedroom offers its own entrance to the patio, along with spa-quality luxuries in the bathroom. Sink into a blissful bath in the gigantic tub, or take a relaxing, steam shower. During your stay, we want you to feel as pampered and rejuvenated as possible, and this home won’t let you down.
Make yourself at home in Marina Del Rey, and enjoy all the luxuries this magnificent home will provide you! Visitors flock to Marina del Rey and discover the heart of the Los Angeles coastline – from on-the-water activities and seaside dining to fabulous waterfront accommodations. With itinerary ideas, informative maps and directions, a variety of transportation options, and a 10-minute drive from LAX, it’s easy to see why many choose Marina del Rey as a weekend getaway or make it their home base when sightseeing and exploring nearby attractions like Santa Monica and Venice Beach.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
15 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Marina Del Rey Sportsfishing -For an exciting fishing adventure join a Marina del Rey Sportsfishing open party trip!
- Marina Del Rey Whale Watching - An exhilarating, where you'll encounter many different types of whales in all their majesty.
- Charters 2000 - Sail on a gorgeous boat to Malibu or Palo Verdes. There, you can anchor and take a swim, paddle board, snorkel, and all other sorts of activities.
- Marina Del Rey Parasailing - Surf the air waves while suspended up to 500 feet in the air observing frolicing dolphins and spectacular vistas.
- Westchester Golf Course - Located near LAX, this course offers a fun and affordable play for golfers of all abilities.
Places of Interest
- Marina Beach - Explore this extraordinary beach, covered with gorgeous shells and pristine sand.
- Fisherman's Village - Stroll down the harborfront to enjoy views of the Marina. Shop for souvenirs, rent a boat or bike, dine outside at waterfront restaurants and cafes.
- Burton W. Chace Park - This beautiful 10-acre park is one of the crown jewels of Marina del Rey, jutting out into the Marina's main channel.
- Cafe Del Rey - With refreshing and delicious recipes, Cafe del Rey puts a delightful spin on costal dishes!
- Lemonade - A restaurant with a menu as creative and diverse as California itself!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet