Blowing Rock, North Carolina
This stunning mountain property is located in Blowing Rock, NC. The home consists of five bedrooms and four bathrooms in 6,000 square feet. It is located at the end of a winding driveway, which climbs up the mountain to provide you an incredible vantage point of the Blue Ridge Parkway below.
The property is a combination of rustic stone and modern amenities. Upon entering the grand foyer, a grand spiral staircase with a custom iron railing draws your eye up to the cathedral ceilings. Stone floors throughout lead directly into the main living area of the home, which consists of the kitchen and living room. The focal point of the living room is the stack stone fireplace, which extends all the way to the ceiling. The fireplace is positioned between two sets of French door windows, which open to a spacious stone patio. The kitchen is state of the art, and opens directly to a small seating and dining area. The first floor also contains of a den and a custom theater room with seating for eight.
Four of the bedrooms are located on the second floor. The large master bedroom features a king size bed, seating area, and luxurious en suite bathroom. The remaining four bedrooms all offer equally comfortable queen size beds. The fifth bedroom is located on the second floor of the three car garage and also offers queen size bed, seating area and en suite bathroom. This offers a little added privacy if desired. All of the bedrooms offer picturesque treetop views of the property and surrounding woods.
Blowing Rock is a quaint mountain village, well deserving of the title: "Crown of the Blue Ridge." There are countless popular family attractions, an abundance of unique downtown shops and outlets, and outdoor adventure ranging from hiking and biking to spelunking and bouldering. It's the perfect place for adventure, or for ultimate relaxation. Indulge in a spa treatment, or have a truly unforgettable meal at our award-winning restaurants. Blowing Rock offers something for everyone!
Enjoy a stay surrounded by picturesque scenery and unsurpassed mountain luxury in Blowing Rock!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 6000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) or Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO)
I hour 40 minutes by car (CLT) 1 hour 50 minutes by car (GSO)
Blue Ridge Parkway
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Green Burney Trail - Experienced adventurers will love this breathtaking trail, featuring a spectacular waterfall.
- Vx3 Trail Rides - Enjoy customized horseback riding in Moses Cone Memorial Park with experienced trail guide Tim Vines.
- North Carolina on Tap - Whether you're here for a ski weekend or family reunion, this tour is the perfect experience to highlight your trip!
- Boone Golf Club - Surrounded by mesmerizing landscaping and scenery, this is one of the top rated golf courses in the area!
- Sky Valley Zip Tours - Experience the High Country from 300 feet above the valley as you fly across an exhilarating 1600 foot zip line!
- Wahoos Adventures - Adventure in the High Country with rafting, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, and caving!
Places of Interest
- Grandfather Mountain - Come see what three hundred million years of landscaping looks like at the incomperable Grandfather Mountain!
- Downtown Blowing Rock - Explore the charming town of Blowing Rock with its numerous antique shops and delicious restaurants!
- Westglow Spa - Enjoy being pampered in the historic manor house in the crisp clear air of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Linville Falls - Visit the most popular waterfall in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Grandfather Vineyard & Winery - Enjoy a wine tasting at the terraced mountain vineyard nestled at the base of Grandfather Mountain.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet