Bay Islands Department, Honduras
Fort Morgan Cay - Private Island
Fort Morgan Cay
Like something out of a dream, Fort Morgan Cay provides guest with their very own private island, nestled on the breathtaking coral reef of Roatan’s isolated and serene East End. Tucked away on 3300 square feet directly on the shoreline, Fort Morgan and its full-time staff will pamper you incessantly and make sure you don’t lift a finger during your stay!
The sensational and luxurious outdoor living spaces set this property apart from others. Spend the days basking in the sun on the plush lounge chairs, or swinging gently in a hammock as you blissfully doze the day away. At the outdoor dining table, you’ll take breakfast, lunch and dinner, prepared for you by your personal staff. Every night after dinner, you’ll be treated to a majestic Honduran sunset, filling the sky with brilliant colors as you sip on a delicious cocktail. You’ll have unlimited access to every single private dock and shady lounges, as well as free reign to explore the vibrant and exotic beauty of the island. The sweeping landscape offers three distinctive and pristine beaches, stunning mangrove trees, and even a incredible piece of history, a 300 year old Pirate Fort! The surprises that await you are endless.
Each bedroom offers guests impeccable comfort, each with an en suite bathroom, ensuring ultimate privacy, along with direct access to the outside living spaces. When you awake, you need only walk out your door to find yourself basking in the morning sun, just feet away from warm and refreshing water.
During your stay, be sure to take full advantage of the plethora of adventures that surround you. Fort Morgan Cay allows you free and unlimited use of snorkel equipment, expansive catamaran, kayaks, fishing rods, and so much more! A variety of exciting excursions are available to you as well, including diving, fishing, and kite surfing. During your stay, your personal staff will cater to your every need. This staff includes your island managers, Kim and Mark, a full-time chef, two housekeepers, four groundskeepers, and a security guard. Your happiness is the highest priority, so you need only ask your dedicated staff, and they’ll find an adventure for you, and make a wish come true!
Fort Morgan Cay truly offers an island vacation like no other. If you want to experience the vibrance and natural beauty of the Caribbean in style, this is the home for you!
Estate with 1 level
8 bedrooms, 8 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, Queen, and Queen
16 guests maximum
Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport - RTB
5 minutes by boat
Three white-sand beaches, a 300-year old Pirate Fort, stunning mangroves.
Your personal transfer to and from the international airport or the ferry terminal is covered by a $40 fee. A driver will wait for you to pick you up from the airport or ferry terminal and bring you to Port Royal at the East end of Roatan. From there, we take you on a 5 minute boat ride across the bay to our island. If you would like to arrange your own transportation, please contact us.
$100 USD per person per night, which covers the staff and meals.
Activities of Interest
- South Shore Canopy Zipline - Embark on an adventurous ziplining experience through a tropical jungle, while gazing out on breathtaking ocean views.
- Ruthless Roatan Charters - Explore all the fishing hubs of the Bay Island and the North Coast of Honduras.
- Dolphin Encounter - A once in a lifetime chance to interact with dolphins, giving you and your family amazing memories that will last forever!
- Subway Watersports - Offering scuba diving and snorkeling at five star locations, this is your one stop shop for underwater adventure!
- El Rancho Barrio Dorcas - This company takes you through dense mangrove trees, straight to a small section of beach, all on horseback!
Places of Interest
- Carambola Gardens - This gorgeous botanical garden offers guided tours, jungle trails, and native plants you won't see anywhere else!
- West Bay Beach - Considered by many to be the picture perfect Caribbean destination, here you'll find white sand, clear calm waters, and full service resorts.
- Gumbalimba Park - A wonderful place to take the kids, this park is overflowing with adventure and diverse wildlife.
- Pirate Fort - Check out an incredible, 300 year old pirate fort, right on the property!
- Roatan Oasis - One of the best dining experiences on the island, with attentive service, delicious cocktails, and a relaxed, yet elegant atmosphere.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Wireless Internet